Sign in to follow this  
itfc_carlin

When is the open top bus parade?

He''s in ''avin his tea now. Baked beans on toast and off down the Whitton to rob petrol.

Back at twelve and they''ll all snuggle up in one bed.

Life in the day of a binner.

Win, lose or draw I always return from Ipsh*t in a reflective mood, much like aid workers do once they return from the third world - just full of pity for those that so much less fortunate than ourselves.

Now other posters on here have suggested that you''ve just got in from school - it''s that kind of thing that breaks my heart! I mean, on my last visit it appeared obvious to me that schooling really is a waste of valuable time and resources in Ipsh*t when the harsh reality is that the best you can hope for is...

...Fathering four or more children ideally with at least three different underage mothers by the age of 20, and simply accepting life as a tracksuit-clad, soveriegn-wearing, dole-scrounging reprebate.

I''ve tried to get aid for you lot, but H.Samuel are simply unwilling to give away chunky gold necklaces, and your staple diet of McDonalds and KFC is alledgedly already at the lowest price possible.

It''s sad, but I think it''s now beyond any of us to help. 

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Take the one you used after you failed against Brum. How we still laugh at that!

We won''t get into the play-offs but you would give your 6th finger to be where we are. Don''t kid yourself.

You''re relegation fodder next year and if you can''t see that then you''re more deluded than most other narwich fans.

[/quote]

Exactly where do you think you are carlin? I''ll tell you just to give you some perspective. Ipswich has two wins more than Norwich which equates to you beating Scunthorpe twice by single goals. That''s exactly where you are. By the way, if you can find an intelligent person to explain this to you in Ipswich ( I suggest you hire a private detective for the search ) and you want them to explain big words to you, allow me to assist. When you ask them what perspective means, you pronounce it like this: PER.....SPEC......TIVE. Now, say that ten times ( twenty, if you really want to be confident ) and you''re ready to go.

Jimmy Carr is as funny as cancer. I tried to watch it but he is so unfunny my eyes started to bleed. It''s bedtime soon anyway.

People please don''t waste your time replying to this uneducated moron carlin, he''s clearly got too much times on his hands and has probably had enough of playing with toys so thought it might be a smart idea to wind some Norwich fans up on a message board, he''s just like a lost dog really, if we stop feeding him he will go away.

you obviously didn''t see Jimmy Carr the other night then? lol.

I really can''t be offended by incest jokes when they are coming from anyone in narfolk. You will need to find another angle....and before you start about murders etc, he was born and raised in narfolk.

Are you what is known as ''NFN''?

[/quote]

If you were trying to spell Norfolk its actually spelt.. N O R F O L K

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]To celebrate your glorious achievement?[/quote]

Are you (Radio Boredland''s) Rob Chandler''s barber......and do you sport the same unique ''Eunuch'' hairstyle?

I saw Jimmy Carr the other night and he picked upon a man of Chinese origin that lives in Thetford so really the joke is on Carr.  If Carr was a real man then he would come to Norfolk and make the same jokes face to face.  His material is old fashioned and his humour is not original.  I believe that itfc carlin was bullied as a child and likes to come on this board to relive his childhood.

You''re wasting your time with this post, itfc.  We''re all going to ignore it so it drops off the page never to be seen again. That''ll show ya, you jackball.

ok... so like this whole... lets ignore him thing that isn''t working.hes here to be laughed at so why not take up the opportunity? besides he''ll dissapear as soon as he realises the neighbours have gone out for the night and left their house unlocked and unalarmed.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]To celebrate your glorious achievement?[/quote]

If i remember rightly the last person to slag off Norwich City publicly was the football writer from the Daily Star!

He then came to Carrow Road and was rightly put in his place(Middlesbrough 4-4) Premier League!

The reason this carlin chap keeps mentioning Jimmy Carr is because he is the only reason they''d get a full house at Portman Road!

However i dont really wish to be drawn into this arguement, but i find the weasel pathetic as posting on OUR forum is the only way he''l get satisfaction this year!

I think I can handle a few incest jokes coming from someone from narfolk. Its kind of sweet in a way.

Glens ''finest hour''. lol.

[/quote]

Actually if you are going to mock, the correct letters should say "Glenn", but i guess you''ll do spellings tomorrow at skool, but i''m not expecting any reply tonight as its probably past your bed time. dont forget to give your momma a big kiss goodnight.

I''m not going to ask why you have researched this. It has obviously kept you awake at night.

I think the national perseption is plain for all to see.

Don''t let it bother you. If you are not interfereing with family members you have nothing to be ashamed of.

[/quote]

One of the consequences of inbreeding is a lower than average IQ. You have clearly shown your lack of intelligence in this childish post, so I can only assume that you are the love child of an illegal relationship.

As for your assertion that we should in any way envy your position in the table, you must be deluded. Let me remind you, scummer, as I know it is difficult for a feeble brain such as yours to take in, no prizes are awarded for finishing 7th in the table or worse. It must be bitterly disappointing for you and your binner chums to have missed out yet again.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

I''m not going to ask why you have researched this. It has obviously kept you awake at night.

Don''t let it bother you. If you are not interfereing with family members you have nothing to be ashamed of.

[/quote]

One of the consequences of inbreeding is a lower than average IQ. You have clearly shown your lack of intelligence in this childish post, so I can only assume that you are the love child of an illegal relationship.

As for your assertion that we should in any way envy your position in the table, you must be deluded. Let me remind you, scummer, as I know it is difficult for a feeble brain such as yours to take in, no prizes are awarded for finishing 7th in the table or worse. It must be bitterly disappointing for you and your binner chums to have missed out yet again.

[/quote]

The title of ''Pride of Anglia'' will have to do. Do you still think you will overtake us?

Enjoy administartion.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The title of ''Pride of Anglia'' will have to do. Do you still think you will overtake us?

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

administartion is spelt:  administration.

you looking forward to being sold out by your gun running guy? marky or whatever his name is.

Pride of Anglia? haha, the only thing you scummers have to be proud of is the fact you are lucky enough to be in the same division as us!

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

Ha very funny, How''s the relationship going with mr Gun factory? Wow the 12 million he promised in the January transfer was used wisely, oh, a tin pot player from some where East, a player you payed about 1.5 million too much for, Kuqi on loan and some Shef Utd reject who was struggaling to get into a poor team. Well done boys, you blew it again.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

you looking forward to being sold out by your gun running guy? marky or whatever his name is.

Pride of Anglia? haha, the only thing you scummers have to be proud of is the fact you are lucky enough to be in the same division as us!

[/quote]

Thanks for picking up on my typo, dad. Pointing out spelling mistakes on a message board is kind of pathetic but appreciated anyway.

Sold out = Major investment. Thats terrible for us. Wish we were living in the 19th century like you?

<correction> Enjoy Administration.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Polar"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for picking up on my typo, dad. Pointing out spelling mistakes on a message board is kind of pathetic but appreciated anyway.

Sold out = Major investment. Thats terrible for us. Wish we were living in the 19th century like you?

[/quote]

haha scummer so funny

any half wit would realise that sold out in this sense means sold down the drain, further than you are already. but your plank of a fanbase wouldn''t be able to work out selling to a guy with no face probably isn''t the best of news. tool.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

Ha very funny, How''s the relationship going with mr Gun factory? Wow the 12 million he promised in the January transfer was used wisely, oh, a tin pot player from some where East, a player you payed about 1.5 million too much for, Kuqi on loan and some Shef Utd reject who was struggaling to get into a poor team. Well done boys, you blew it again.

[/quote]

The same Shef Utd reject that set Danny boy up for the winner? Yeah rubbish.

"1-0 and you f**cked it up"

Is this your lowest ever finish? Lets be ''aving you (lol).

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

errr... 2-0 and you F**cked it up.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

errr... 2-0 and you F**cked it up.

[/quote]

Yeah, i remember your open top bus parade when you scrapped a home draw against a team who hadn''t won away.

Have you washed off the face paint yet?

Thanks for the 4 points by the way . x

i remember the bus parade when we actually won the league... done that in awhile?

i think you have a thing about busses, do you get many in scumland?

and no problem, it will make things even sweeter when you miss out on the playoffs by a point or two... ah... if only Jamie hadn''t got THAT goal against you...

[quote user="Polar"]

i remember the bus parade when we actually won the league... done that in awhile?

and no problem, it will make things even sweeter when you miss out on the playoffs by a point or two... ah... if only Jamie hadn''t got THAT goal against you...

[/quote]

We only have bus parades when we have actually won something. You will never live the playoff failure ''parade'' down - it must have been pure gold to have been there.

We have done better than any Ipswich fan would have thought at the beginning of the season. Even if we miss out (which we will) its still been a positive season. Has yours?

Whens your next planned anti-board protest? There seems to be a news black-out on it. 

We only have bus parades when we have actually won something.

[/quote]

Like away from home?

Look mate, you must have no life whatsoever to keep frequenting here. Why don''t you get yourself a hobby (or better yet, this thing called a job, I know it''s not common in Ipswich) and come back next season after we beat you twice for six points?

There''s a good lad.

Wish we were living in the 19th century like you?

[/quote]

Last time I visited your dumpy little run down port town, it actually seemed to me like you were living in the seventeenth century so I suppose that the C19th would be a leap forward for you.

And, yeah, by the way, when was the last time you won this division - can''t remember. [:)]  

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Polar"]

[/quote]

We only have bus parades when we have actually won something. You will never live the playoff failure ''parade'' down - it must have been pure gold to have been there.

We have done better than any Ipswich fan would have thought at the beginning of the season. Even if we miss out (which we will) its still been a positive season. Has yours?

Whens your next planned anti-board protest? There seems to be a news black-out on it. 

[/quote]

Little Wager with you if you like scummer... We WILL finish above you next season... if it happens you never post here again... fair enough?

jas :)

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy administartion.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The LOL, shows that it is a young person typing, this, i reckon it was break time! I''m suring he''s enjoying double maths, using his webbed fingers to work out 3+3.