Sign in to follow this  
itfc_carlin

When is the open top bus parade?

why were you hoping for a glimpse of a football team rather than a bunch of thugs that demonstrate how to waste oxygen every week?

we''re postponing it till Sunday evening after you lot have missed out on the playoffs and Marcus Evans has called in his debts.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]To celebrate your glorious achievement?[/quote]It will be the day after you celebrate failing to get into the play offs.I wonder if we should use the same open top bus that we had when we ran away with the championship?   You probably dont have that option as it was so long ago since you had one.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]To celebrate your glorious achievement?[/quote]

Your clever and funny and just the best!!!! Nothing better to do after you signed on so you thought you would share your near genius wit with us, thanks for that, your just so special (needs) your mum must be so proud.

the same day u get promoted.. NEVER...

see u next season binman

jas :)

Take the one you used after you failed against Brum. How we still laugh at that!

We won''t get into the play-offs but you would give your 6th finger to be where we are. Don''t kid yourself.

You''re relegation fodder next year and if you can''t see that then you''re more deluded than most other narwich fans.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]To celebrate your glorious achievement?[/quote]Posted at 3.50!!  So i''m guessing you and all your school friends have been at school all day thinking of the funniest thing you could come up with!!  Then you ran home logged on to mum''s computer and came up with that.That''s brilliant!!  The only bus you''ll be on is the window lickers bus mate!!

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Take the one you used after you failed against Brum. How we still laugh at that!

We won''t get into the play-offs but you would give your 6th finger to be where we are. Don''t kid yourself.

You''re relegation fodder next year and if you can''t see that then you''re more deluded than most other narwich fans.

[/quote]

itfc, time to go, i think your mum is calling you for your tea, or maybe its your sister, the fat hairy lady who wipes your arse, you know the one, whats that you say, that is your mum and your sister... Honestly i love the Ipswich folk, their just swell!!!

I think I can handle a few incest jokes coming from someone from narfolk. Its kind of sweet in a way.

Glens ''finest hour''. lol.

[/quote]Just watching on Sky News about that Austrian nutter who fathered seven kids with his daughter !

I don''t suppose an eyebrow will be raised in Ipswich as it''s the norm there ! [+o(]

I think I can handle a few incest jokes coming from someone from narfolk. Its kind of sweet in a way.

Glens ''finest hour''. lol.

[/quote]And vice versa i think we''ll be able to put up with jokes about our league position from a team who will be playing in the same league as us next season.Now jump back on the sunshine bus go home and wait for mummy to cook your dinner while you watch CBBC!!

Yeah because Suffolk is known nationally for being the inbred capital of Enland, isn''t it? Oh.

Keep saying it enough and you may believe it. Anyone see Jimmy Carr the other night? lol.

Thought you would have one last shot at us before you failed to get into the playoffs eh...

Please, go away... its so petty and childish that you''ve literally come on here to stir up trouble so once again, go away

We wouldnt want to be in your position, really

Bet your Parents, Brothers and Sisters are proud of you, Oh sorry they are the same people aren''t they, you six toed inbred

[/quote]6th finger? rather than 15 toes....how is it in incest land? you and your sister and your 12inbred kids are more than welcome in norwich next season, just make sure that you slap on some shoes (flip flops for the webbing) and wash your dungarees in time for it ok

you obviously didn''t see Jimmy Carr the other night then? lol.

I really can''t be offended by incest jokes when they are coming from anyone in narfolk. You will need to find another angle....and before you start about murders etc, he was born and raised in narfolk.

Are you what is known as ''NFN''?

I really can''t be offended by incest jokes when they are coming from anyone in narfolk. You will need to find another angle....and before you start about murders etc, he was born and raised in narfolk.

[/quote]Ok lets put this issue to bed with facts shall we rather than the hearsay of Jimmy Carr an average comedian!!!  This is not racist just the facts!!Government research shows that the majority of inbreeding in the UK is committed by UK MUslims marrying cousins this is one article i could have used many more http://godbegone.blogspot.com/2008/02/inbreeding-muslims-increase-uk-birth.htmlNow the last Census (that means survey my little schoolboy scummer frien)d shows the Muslim poulation of Ipswich at 1462 out of 117069 that''s 1.2% of the population and Norwich is 887 of 121550 that''s 0.7%!!Therefore statistics show that your townis far more likely to produce inbred freaks like you than our City is!!They are the facts!!!

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

[/quote]

Ok lets put this issue to bed with facts shall we rather than the hearsay of Jimmy Carr an average comedian!!!  This is not racist just the facts!!

Government research shows that the majority of inbreeding in the UK is committed by UK MUslims marrying cousins this is one article i could have used many more http://godbegone.blogspot.com/2008/02/inbreeding-muslims-increase-uk-birth.html

Now the last Census (that means survey my little schoolboy scummer frien)d shows the Muslim poulation of Ipswich at 1462 out of 117069 that''s 1.2% of the population and Norwich is 887 of 121550 that''s 0.7%!!

Therefore statistics show that your townis far more likely to produce inbred freaks like you than our City is!!

They are the facts!!!
[/quote]

You can''t argue with that, Well played sir, well played!

I''m not going to ask why you have researched this. It has obviously kept you awake at night.

I think the national perseption is plain for all to see.

Don''t let it bother you. If you are not interfereing with family members you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Good to see the education system in Norwich is clearly more sophisticated than that of the shanty town.Love the spelling of "interfereing" and "perseption". Nice work.Or did your webbed fingers get in the way.When''s the open top bus parade to celebrate failing to make the playoffs afer you were certainties before Evans took over?At least we achieved our goal this season, picking up more points than you since Glenn took over too!!Laugh at what you like Scummer, but since Roeder took the helm, we have been a better team than you and picked up more points.Point the derby game out if you like, but doesn''t change the fact that we have far more to celebrate than you at the moment."Playoffs, and you f**ked it up...."

perception*interfering*Are they doing SATS extra english classes for you little binners to be?

Also most regard Cornwall to be more inbred than both, followed by Suffolk, followed by Norfolk.

I researched it because you raised it and I unlike you don''t like to argue without the facts.I have lots of other intersting comparisons between the city and town such as education stats, standard of living etc but i wont bore you with it now as it may confuse you before Blue Peter comes on.

Anyone seen this:

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=528

or this:

''Crap towns, the 50 worst places to live in Britain'' (you might recognise one in the top 50 at the bottom of the page)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A1316396

and a personal favourite: ipswich classifieds (check out his ''more about Tony area - he''s from Leiecester but knows where to look)

http://ipswich.ukclassifieds.co.uk/incest_lovers-o250302.html

[quote user="kick it off"]Good to see the education system in Norwich is clearly more sophisticated than that of the shanty town.

Love the spelling of "interfereing" and "perseption". Nice work.

Or did your webbed fingers get in the way.

When''s the open top bus parade to celebrate failing to make the playoffs afer you were certainties before Evans took over?

At least we achieved our goal this season, picking up more points than you since Glenn took over too!!

Laugh at what you like Scummer, but since Roeder took the helm, we have been a better team than you and picked up more points.

Point the derby game out if you like, but doesn''t change the fact that we have far more to celebrate than you at the moment.

"Playoffs, and you f**ked it up...."
[/quote]

classic[:D]