Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich v Ipswich match thread

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

Get GIBBS on....lets try change things up....this game is going nowhere at the moment!!

[/quote]I think that when you''re in a hole, the idea is generally to stop digging.

times rtunning out! do or die time soon city..

in the Last 5 mins stick Hucks and the doc up front with Curo and Evans and go for it!

jas :)

Ipswich are going to get tht third goal, the question is when?

This games is going exactly how it did last time we played at Portman Road and lost 3-1

How is it only 2-1??? We should be atleast 5-1 down by now, you do wonder though if Ipswich may live to regret all these missed chances but were just not looking like scoreing!

Unfortunately didn''t shatter his legs. I bloody would have. A red card is a small price to pay for taking that **** out.I wouldn''t wish a career ending injury on anyone except him. and Counago.

We have been outplayed, can''t see a goal coming now.  Hope the players hang their heads in shame, especially for the own goal which was gifted to them [:@]

A performance with no spirit, heart or chances.If we cant create and fight against the Binners what hope have we got in the remaining 3 games??I fear the worst!!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Sounds like they are a lot better than us.

We seem unable to keep the ball.

[/quote]

Lots of posters on here dont seem to understand what Fozzy contributes to the team, perhaps today will give them a clue.

hbiywbhivyfhfbvebpiuwg[hf89-u]   dwubgpiasvi=0

dw[h80ewgi=0

31rugwfhivhipwfejiopagbhuwfe[jijwgr#]pvgh;ofEQHIOAWHIGVWR

That was me smacking my keypad!!!! SHOCKING!!

Another totally Inept Derby performance!The players should hang there heads in shame, A total and utter disgrace to the shirt again.I am sick of the lot of them and as for Doncaster and the board well done you have totally sold us up the river! Well done to you all, you may just get what you deserve yet!

if i was Roder id have them in training at 4am tommorow morning for 15 laps roud Colney.. that will sort them out!

jas :)

11 players on the pitch yes, although i don''t think it could have been any worse if we''d just had Marshall on the pitch. After all, i don''t think the rest of the team combined even had a meaningful touch in the entire 90mins.Absolutely DISGUSTED by this performance. Not one player apart from Marshall showed any sort of pride at all.The lot of them should hang their heads in shame for the rest of the year, if not the decade.I cannot find one single positive to take from this game. Why didn''t GR sub Pearce at half time? IT was clear to all he was having a mare, i could see it quite clearly and i was listening on CW.Words can''t even describe how angry I am.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="ricardo"]

Sounds like they are a lot better than us.

We seem unable to keep the ball.

[/quote]

Lots of posters on here dont seem to understand what Fozzy contributes to the team, perhaps today will give them a clue.

[/quote]Interesting point CM. I wonder if people who were at the game will agree?

Now tell me we dont need ambition and investment, the binners outclassed us today, we could not pass water, no heart, no bottle, if you cant get up for a Derby match, when can you, got to go and work with some binners tonite, really looking forward to it.

The problem is that we don''t have the depth, or quality, in our squad to bring on players who can genuinely have an impact (Croft aside, perhaps). If our starting squad forget how to play football (as they did today), we''ve got no options whatsoever.I thought we would need at least 4/5 million and 6/7 players + Bertrand back to comfortably push into the top half of the table next season, and on the back of that performance I can''t say I''ve changed my mind! I firmly expect we''ll get a couple of frees, and spend maybe 1.5 though..

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]We have not got quality full stop , very poor team who may yet find themselves relegated .[/quote]

Spot on.

Ive just got back from my first away game for over 20 years.  I had never been to Portman Road before today and Im not sure I want to return.  The whole local derby thing takes over. I was sitting near a family who I think have been caged up all week and let out this morning.  They spent the whole match antagonising the opposing fans and were warned more than once by police and stewards.  Im all for banter and songs, but they were, truly, pathetic. Ive never heard such a foul mouthed female!!

Back to the match....

Where do you start?  Apart from the first five minutes and Ched Evans'' goal, that was probably the only positive that I can comment on.  In my opinion we looked clueless and it was like the team hadnt played together before. Its simple, Ipswich wanted it today, Norwich didn''t.  3 up front was a big mistake by Roeder. No attacking options on the bench.

I was singing the praises of Huckerby and Bertrand last week but they were both very poor today.  In fact its not fair for me to pinpoint players as none of them performed well today. 

Danny Haines is an absolute handful and was able to run the game.  Ipswich had it all their own way today and we were second best. Ive no complaints about the score, just disappointed.

Sorry its all negative-wish I could be more positive.

[quote user="kick it off"]11 players on the pitch yes, although i don''t think it could have been any worse if we''d just had Marshall on the pitch. After all, i don''t think the rest of the team combined even had a meaningful touch in the entire 90mins.

Absolutely DISGUSTED by this performance. Not one player apart from Marshall showed any sort of pride at all.

The lot of them should hang their heads in shame for the rest of the year, if not the decade.

I cannot find one single positive to take from this game. Why didn''t GR sub Pearce at half time? IT was clear to all he was having a mare, i could see it quite clearly and i was listening on CW.

Words can''t even describe how angry I am.
[/quote]

all true. apart from how none of the outfield players were any good AT ALL. in otsemobor, evans, russell and pattison we have 4 players who did not play bad. and croft and gibbs for the little time they were on i thought they looked up for it.

as for the rest of them. you are correct