Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich v Ipswich match thread

Not if you don''t have a UK IP address![quote user="yellowngreen"]

Taiwan Canary wrote the following post at 13/04/2008 12:51 PM:

No streams or anything you can listen to 5 live they have updates from the game

you can listen on 5 live EXTRA full commentry

[/quote]

i would switch to radio Norfolk but canariesworld doesnt work with firefox and IE is so glitchy i miss half the game..

Sheepshanks on now.he can die to

with hamilton

and haynes.

and marcus evans.

[quote user="mattscousin"]I lasted 20 mins with hamilton talking out of his magilton, and had to resort to radio norfolk. at least flems on there occasionally, saying we should kick the scum in the air, damn right flem!!![/quote]

too bloody True! we could of done with Flemmo today.. he''d know how to Stop Haynes! with studs down the calves thats how!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="mattscousin"]I lasted 20 mins with hamilton talking out of his magilton, and had to resort to radio norfolk. at least flems on there occasionally, saying we should kick the scum in the air, damn right flem!!![/quote]

too bloody True! we could of done with Flemmo today.. he''d know how to Stop Haynes! with studs down the calves thats how!

[/quote]Haha, i was hoping Bertrand would be a match for Haynes..

2nd half''s started like the 1st, we were good for 3 minutes and now we''re being swamped by an avalanche of binmen.Come on, City.  Huckerby, make your 200th goal the equaliser.

We are getting absolutely steam rollered!!Defence are a laughable shambles. Get at them for christs sake you are playing for your life in this division against the Scum!!

Crofts on the bench.... its starting to look like a Lee Croft sort of game isnt it?

Id take Dion off still... Id take hucks off as well, stick Bertrand on the wing and big bad Mo at full bhack

Not really sure why Cureton started ahead of Croft...

My guess would be that Fotheringham''s injury gave Glenn a way out of dropping 1 of Ched/Curo/Dublin.

FFS Roeder the game is going to slip away from us!

Either Cureton or Hucks need to come off! Preferably both!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Hucks the only one showing some spirit unlike the rest of the overpaid losers!!
[/quote]

Hucks is trying to get himself sent off! apart from the yellow card and a few fouls he has done nothing!

Croftys on now...

Croft on for Cureton please.keep hucks on hes better than gibbs...

quick passing practice would be nice. shooting good.hacking haynes is good to.

Im getting real angry and frustrated now, Norwich are gifting them balls, for gods sake Glenn sort it out [:^)]

Crofty coming on, about blooming time, he should have started the game, lets hope Lee will turn the game around.

Croft coming on, sounds like the right move.  Dublin making way... surprised at that but I haven''t heard his name that often. Oh shut UP, Hamilton, with your irritating blarney.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Crofts on the bench.... its starting to look like a Lee Croft sort of game isnt it?

Id take Dion off still... Id take hucks off as well, stick Bertrand on the wing and big bad Mo at full bhack

[/quote]Croft on, Dion off - have you got a hotline to Roeder?Sounds like Bertrand''s having a bad day at the office, but not sure who''d I''d replace him with.

Flipping heck, the way we are playing we are definately gonna lose today.  If we lose I am hybernating for a month, couldn''t stand those down the road having bragging rights, oh the shame [:(]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Croft on, Dion off - have you got a hotline to Roeder?

Sounds like Bertrand''s having a bad day at the office, but not sure who''d I''d replace him with.
[/quote]

Mo Camara.. or take hucks off push plastic onto the wing and big Mo at full back...

And Camara is coming on now.... wonder whos coming off...

i should be manager

69% to them 31% to us, shows our team up for what they are Im afraid, mid to lower league players.  I can''t believe the way they are throwing the game away.

Mo coming on, thank god for that.  I fear it''s too little too late though.