Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich v Ipswich match thread

There''s something about Haynes i dont like...Oh yeah, he''s Scum. And scored twice. 2-1 =[

bloody hell i thougth Goreham and Adams were annoying.... Hamilton though argh!!!!! shut up!

Had to be bloody Haynes didn''t it!!!

Sounds as if Ipswich are all over us, Glen needs to sort it out at half time because this game is sliping further and further away.

what is it with haynes against us!??! :O

bar steward.

Is the BBC correct? it seems all ipsh*t yet we have 65% possession?!

Anyway, greetings to the lad in taiwan....u taiwanese mate or a norfolk boy? the last derby i was in south america. got home for the hull game and now out in korea so same problem as u mate....cant hear, watch or anything!

Found any streams or commentaries yet?

OTBC

Why do Norwich have no bottle whatsoever? We get an early goal, then we stand off - same old bloody story - we allow Ipswich to dominate the game who then DO have the bottle to get 2 goals and take the lead. Can anyone here seriously see us coming back to win this?

so why can''t i get my canaries world radio norfolk commentary working?

otherwise it has to be hamilton and co.

this is dire.

I''ve been listening for the last 5 minutes and heard no commentary yet, who flipping well cares about Magilton''s accident during the match ?

I hope GR gives the lads a good team talk at half time, I don''t know who at the BBC is watching, but 65% pos for us, lol righteo [:)]

If the players have any thought for us fans and what a win today means they will come out 2nd half, play their socks off and score a couple of goals.

Bryan Hamilton is an idiot! why couldnt the beeb have got someone unconnected with both sides???!!!

Jaquie Oatley is actually very entertaining ti listen too.

We need to make a change.. the midfield and Wingers have offered nothing! get Croft on the right, Stick curo up front with Ched!

jas :)

Half time.... thank god.

come one Glenn, Steve Black, Lee Clark, Paul... whoever just get these guys into it!!!!!

and someone shoot Hamilton.

and haynes....

No streams or anything you can listen to 5 live they have updates from the game.I''m a Norfolk boy, it''s hell being stuck here with no footy.

Have to agree about Hamilton, and he says he''s being neutral! its painfull having to listen to an ips**** fan commentating [:(] He couldnt be happier right now.

Come on You Yellows! Lets have a much better second half and shut him up.

[quote user="6088m canary"]

what is it with haynes against us!??! :O

bar steward.

Is the BBC correct? it seems all ipsh*t yet we have 65% possession?!

Anyway, greetings to the lad in taiwan....u taiwanese mate or a norfolk boy? the last derby i was in south america. got home for the hull game and now out in korea so same problem as u mate....cant hear, watch or anything!

Found any streams or commentaries yet?

OTBC

[/quote]BBC.co.uk - radio five live extra are providing commentary.

We could quite easily go down if we dont get anything from this with West Brom up next!Our pansies dont have the balls for a scrap should it come down to the last 2 games. I am starting to fear the worst.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Bryan Hamilton is an idiot! why couldnt the beeb have got someone unconnected with both sides???!!!

Jaquie Oatley is actually very entertaining ti listen too.

We need to make a change.. the midfield and Wingers have offered nothing! get Croft on the right, Stick curo up front with Ched!

[/quote]

Jacqui Oatley ? Is she the one on 5 live extra who sounds like and excited 8 year old boy commentating ? If so, she gets on my flipping nerves.

unfortuinately mate im in south korea and 5live is only available back home. and if i was back home id be in that glorified tin shed giving that lot in yellow a fekking rollocking by the sounds of things :O

i was listening to 5 live as the GF is an Ipswich fan so we opted for the "impartial" commentary... ive almost put my foot through the radio so have stuck old Goreham and Adams on instead.... at least those 2 are MEANT to be Biased!

Taiwan Canary wrote the following post at 13/04/2008 12:51 PM:

No streams or anything you can listen to 5 live they have updates from the game

you can listen on 5 live EXTRA full commentry