Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

hahaha that post made me laugh, how the hell are we gonna win against west brom? seriously

[/quote]

The same way Leicester beat them 4-1 away from home recently?

The same way Barnsley beat them at home?

The same way Colchester beat them at home?

I hope the players and coaches dont share your fighting spirit

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

hahaha that post made me laugh, how the hell are we gonna win against west brom? seriously

[/quote]

[/quote]

They showed plenty of ''fighting spirit'' yesterday did they. If they can''t raise their game for a derby match then you are in big trouble.

Carlin you need to find a new hobby young boy,  your far to boring to post on here i''m afraid.

Now that your cup final for the season has come and gone you can get back to reality, 20k crowds every week, and yet another away defeat, this time at Wolves.

See you next season, don''t let the door hit you on the way out.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They showed plenty of ''fighting spirit'' yesterday did they. If they can''t raise their game for a derby match then you are in big trouble.

[/quote]

What happend against Colchester then Binner, see you next year cos you got more chance of meetin Moses than goin up

[quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

how the hell are we gonna win against west brom?

[/quote]

I expect it will be in the time honoured tradition of scoring more goals that they do.

Sorry, couldn''t resist it.

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Your in even more trouble. Look who you support!!! [:O][:O][:O]

anyone who thinks we stand no chance against wba have not paid any attention to this seasons championship. i think we have a decent chance of winning, yes wba are near top of league but tht counts for nothing in this league, or any league in fact, look at wigan drawing at chelsea this evening. i also think by saturday nite we''ll be safe from relegation.

if.........my aunty had nuts she would be my uncle.

Face it City really are in deep do-do''s, your only saving grace is that Leicester and Saints are also in it deeper. If City try to do to WBA what they attempted at Portman Road - ie try to out play them - Albion will hit you for 5 with super Kev getting anothe hat-trick. WBA (managed by former Town captain and coached by former Town player) play good football and as with Town the only way to stop them is muscle, and City are no Stoke, Watford or Plymouth you simply don''t have the ammo.

The game at Sheffield Wednesday has "Fulham" written all over it, big support, old codgers like Huckleby, Cureton, Dublin saying in the press what they "will do" and of course can''t any more, plus of course you will have DOHerty assuming he comes back from the sands at Yarmouth and they can get the saddle off him.

Remember, Roeder has a good record at most clubs for the first 6 - 9 months until he is found out, ask Burnley, West Ham and Newcastle supporters.

Playing kids from other teams is only ever a plaster over a big wound, City''s youth and reservers are just also rans, but not surprising since you spend 400k on the set-up compared to Town''s 1.2 million and Arsenal''s 4m. They have no loyalty, you have to play them or the big (bigger in Readings case) take them away again.

Unless City spend 15 million in the summer you will be in the same place at Xmas, that isn''t going to happen, so mark my words he will be gone before Xmas, the board will not give him money next January.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Scum boy, do one! rivals.net is where the petty arguing takes place!

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="burn down the ipswich"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

leicester beat them 4-1 but it was 1-0 till they went down to 10men

i would love for you guys to beat them but you wont, you not got the physical side to get under their skin like these sides do

wba could be promoted saturday at carrow road

if they beat us tonight to go 3pts clear of bristol c

then beat you 6pts, bristol c are away to stoke if they lose that wba are promoted due to superior goal difference

Norwich - 9/6/6 at home. 1.57 points per game

WBA - 8/4/8 away. 1.4 points per game.

I reiterate, THATS why its very possible for us to win this game.

Expect us to be favourites with the bookies.

(Even though I may add I dont think we will win, a 1-1 draw is on the cards for me)

As it happens we arent favourites with the bookies, stand corrected.

Either way hopefully ive produced enough facts and stats to convince the earlier poster that there is a chance we can beat West Brom at home. Luckily everyone else appears to share similar sentiments to my own.

plus of course you will have DOHerty assuming he comes back from the sands at Yarmouth and they can get the saddle off him - Elmer Fudd

HA HA HA HA, that is the BEST line about Doherty!  Good one, Fudd. (No, I am not being sarcastic, I think it is clever and concise)