Sign in to follow this  
tractorboysgoinup

Can we play you every week?

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]Yeah, but you still have to live there. Who''s laughing now?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]
Yeah, but you still have to live there. Who''s laughing now?
[/quote]

Lol

haha, me, im still laughing. hahahaha. norwich, hahahha. what a joke!

Theres a circus in the town, in the town! Norwich city goin down!

hahhahahaha, i dont have to live here, i could move but wouldnt want to if we spank naaridge like that every week. Pride of Anglia boys!

did i mention i was still laughing??? hahhahhaa! Naaaridge!!! lmao. hahahahaha.[:D]

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]

Get back on rivals.net! How many Norwich forums do you post on? Truely obsessed!

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]

We''ll be playing you at least twice next year. D*ck he@d

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]
[/quote]

Nope I would never live in Ipswich I don''t like it at all, the crime stats in Ipswich are almost as high as they are in Norwich!

Ipswich outplayed us yesterday - we were awful. And to be fair, they were the better side, and at the moment have a better team than we do, so it''s no suprise we lost really. Next season will be different after Roeder''s had the chance to bring in his own players during the summer.A serious question for the Ipswich fans lurking about on here now though - aren''t you lot a little embarrassed by your support yesterday? You''re on the verge of the Play-Off''s and possible promotion, you''ve only lost one game at home all season, and yet there are empty seats everywhere, and after coming back from a goal down against your local rivals to win 2-1, your fans still don''t make any noise at all. It was like a morgue inside the ground for most of the game.Is it like that every week??

[quote user="Baggies fan til Wednesday"]

[/quote]

Very well said mate... no way are they going up... [;)]

It amazes me how anybody from both sides of the divide can get so excited by a game which means Sweet FA in the big scheme of things....

Both sides are utter Shhhhhhhh ite anyhow.

If you can get excited about purely being the best team in East Anglia while achieving absolutely nothing in the bigger picture, then I for one feel truely sorry for you my Sad Suffolk friend.

PS... looking forward to playing you next year. 

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]Yeah, but you still have to live there. Who''s laughing now?[/quote]

Nope I would never live in Ipswich I don''t like it at all, the crime stats in Ipswich are almost as high as they are in Norwich!

[/quote]What, the same Norwich that was recently named the third safest place to live in Britain? Didn''t see Ipswich in the top ten, although it did make a prominent appearance in "Crap Towns: The 50 Worst Places To Live In The UK" (you can find it on Amazon, it makes for great reading).

I live in Ipswich and support Norwich and can honestly say what was a nice town is being taken over by gypo''s and chav scum and London rejects.. Sad to see! Whats even sadder is every person i know in the Town supporting ipsh1t and ribbing me about the derby until next season.

Truly depressing

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Baggies fan til Wednesday"]

[/quote]

Very well said mate... no way are they going up... [;)]

It amazes me how anybody from both sides of the divide can get so excited by a game which means Sweet FA in the big scheme of things....

Both sides are utter Shhhhhhhh ite anyhow.

If you can get excited about purely being the best team in East Anglia while achieving absolutely nothing in the bigger picture, then I for one feel truely sorry for you my Sad Suffolk friend.

PS... looking forward to playing you next year. 

[/quote]

Funny, how you come out after the Ip$hit game, back in your hole troll.

[quote user="JayZ"]

hahhahahaha, i dont have to live here, i could move but wouldnt want to if we spank naaridge like that every week. Pride of Anglia boys!

did i mention i was still laughing??? hahhahhaa! Naaaridge!!! lmao. hahahahaha.[:D]

[/quote]

.. colchester 2-0 Ipswich... now THATS funny.

jas :)

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, you can get away from the town tractorboys but, apparently you can''t get away from the club. What has been going on there over the past few years may be legal, but it''s morally reprehensible. I don''t say this with glee either. I hope, at some point in the future, Ipswich regains its moral compass.

...if it was the easiest home game how come the Ipswich Evening Star has a front page with the headline ''Heroes'' and an individual pictue of the whole team. Trouble is, on first glance it looks like a Crimewatch or most wanted page - they all look well shifty and malnourished - coincidentally appropriate considering the area they are representing.

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]  Apparently that is what Colchester fans said recently after playing you at home.  That would be the same Colchester who are already relegated.

[quote user="JayZ"]

[/quote]

Blimey aren''t the kids meant to be at school?

can you tell us what other scummuer message board(s) you also post on so that we can "say hello" when you fail to go up!

Yes well we had to score one for you as you were not going o score more than one see you donkeys next season. yourgoingnowhere 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JayZ"]

[/quote]

Blimey aren''t the kids meant to be at school?

[/quote]That''s actually quite an eloquent response for an average Ipswich adult. Good effort, my man. You keep up with those evening classes.

I would actually see the funny side of the scum going up as they would do worse than Derby, now that would give me a laugh every matchday next season when the "tractor boys" get whipped 6-0 at home by the likes of Villa every week. Scum numptys-if you do go up-which i very much doubt-you will be the laughing stock of the premiership! All the money in the world wont change Ipswich nfrom being a complete rat infested dump!

I suppose you played well because you had a full house, WOW !  

Perhaps the novelty factor spurred your lads to a greater effort !

Where are your manners, you mean "May we play you" not "can we play you" !

Anyway, the answer is NO, check the rules.

yep you did out play us, but you have to move on, thats old news now.  All you lot go on about is what you have done, like yesterday is in the past and so are the sevnties, you lot go on about your past all the time.

And oh yeh, wht was the score when Ipswich played Colchester??

And what was the score when Norwich played Colchester???

So Jaz you have to laugh at another team beating us because you are nowhere near good enough to do it yourselves? That sayes a lot about the state of your club I guess!!

EASY EASY!

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]By far the easiest home game we have had this season![/quote]Tractorboysgimp/staying down - Are you so stupid as to not understand how the league system works? In response to your question, no you cannot play us every week, as that would fundamentally undermine the structure of the league. Muppet.