Sign in to follow this  
NegativeVibes

Influx of Ipswich fans

Ever since yesterday there has been a massive influx of Ipswich fans coming on to OUR board. It really is annoying and I don''t know why mods approve some their posts. Some of them I don''t mind, but others are just here to be total wind up merchants.

Just turn the other cheek or engage them in conversation using words with more than one syllable, it gives them a brain haemorrhage.

Agreed - but you can''t have more of a wind up merchant than Ralph Wright can you so it''s hardly surprising that Ipswich fans have risen to the bait??

just ignore them

i know its hard but you ignore their posts they be bored by friday and wont come back after wolves thrash them saturday

I personally think its funny. What else are they going to do to vent their jealousy over the fact that they live in a TOWN with pitiful amenities, non existent city centre shopping, way below average IQ, no decent night life/music venues and a university campus which is a subsidiary unit of ours. You can see why that winds them up, surely?!  

answer is yes, we are here just to be wind up merchants just like you guys do on the rare occasion you beat us on derby day. and ill be bored of this site before we beat Wolves, its just a bit of fun after derby day, all teams do it and to have a thread made by you guys because of us scummers winding you up is brilliant. thanks for an entertaining couple of days gloating. see you in a few seasons when you make it back up to the championship again.

[quote user="JayZ"]answer is yes, we are here just to be wind up merchants just like you guys do on the rare occasion you beat us on derby day. and ill be bored of this site before we beat Wolves, its just a bit of fun after derby day, all teams do it and to have a thread made by you guys because of us scummers winding you up is brilliant. thanks for an entertaining couple of days gloating. see you in a few seasons when you make it back up to the championship again.[/quote]

Aren''t you a bit embarassed about your nickname? Well it''s all a bit naff really. I understand your name is Joe...wouldn''t Joe E be more fitting?

[:D]

quote user="Baggies fan ''til Wednesday"]

[quote user="JayZ"]answer is yes, we are here just to be wind up merchants just like you guys do on the rare occasion you beat us on derby day. and ill be bored of this site before we beat Wolves, its just a bit of fun after derby day, all teams do it and to have a thread made by you guys because of us scummers winding you up is brilliant. thanks for an entertaining couple of days gloating. see you in a few seasons when you make it back up to the championship again.[/quote]

Aren''t you a bit embarassed about your nickname? Well it''s all a bit naff really. I understand your name is Joe...wouldn''t Joe E be more fitting?

[:D]

Not very PC, but amusing nevertheless.

Also, is your nickname similar to an overpaid and talent-free American rapper? of are you the Enlgish version, JayZ as in Jay-Zed?

not really, its my name. used to be called Josie as in Wales shorted to Joe Z then JayZ donkeys years ago. thanks for the interest in my name but i''d concentrate more on the failure of your football team if i were you.

[quote user="JayZ"]not really, its my name. used to be called Josie as in Wales shorted to Joe Z then JayZ donkeys years ago. thanks for the interest in my name but i''d concentrate more on the failure of your football team if i were you.[/quote]

Its just ups and downs.  We will all have our chance to gloat back soon enough.  That is why it is so pointless.  By the way how are your mum and sister, oh sorry, forgot they were the same person.

Surely the scummers have their own forum? Why dont they sod off back there? Its fine if its constructive posts but the way they are insulting people is surely a matter for our web team to deal with? Not still bitter about Steve bruces header against them in the 85 semi fianl are they?

P.S. Top of the league at Portman Road-lest we forget!

[quote user="JayZ"]not really, its my name. used to be called Josie as in Wales shorted to Joe Z then JayZ donkeys years ago. thanks for the interest in my name but i''d concentrate more on the failure of your football team if i were you.[/quote]

Do you really think anyone cares? Jesus[|-)]

This is meant to be a moderated Norwich City forum, its bad enough having that Wolves idiot permenently on here, how the moderators let these Ipswich Idiots through is beyond me.  Do the mods really think any of us want to see any of the retarded drivel coming from these Ipswich idiots?  If I wanna converse with an ipswich fan I will go to a mental home or visit an ITFC message board.

I like the occasional visit from our Colly fan, Happy hammer and the various other clubs fans who post here every so often.  It does get a bit much from the wolves idiot who spends his life here, and I NEVER want to see a post from a backwards scummer...

Not anything to do with that idiot. had the nickname before i was out of junior school. I was JayZ in Baghdad while he was still in his dad''s bag.

Thats what they do, duh

They win and they appear

They lose and you dont see a single bloody blue shirt untill the next derby

C''est la vie...

[quote user="the BIGGEST DERBY GAME IN THE LEAGUE is here "]

just ignore them

i know its hard but you ignore their posts they be bored by friday and wont come back after wolves thrash them saturday

[/quote]GO AWAY!!!!just kidding, your right. By friday school will be over and they will have better things to do than make pointless posts on an internet forum.

what do you think after our recent playoff performances? That said, i did go to see Barnsley at Wembley a few years back and it was the best game ive ever been to, close to Inter at the San Siro where we took an absolute army. I hope we do get into the playoffs even if we dont go up as usual, weve got nothing to lose, in short...... i a''int holding my breath!

anyway, im off for another season or so. In all seriousness, i would like to be playing you guys again but only if we dont go up, while it wouldnt be totally horrible to see Norwich go down i''d rather they tayed up (but only just :)

good luck guys, see you all next year.

appears to be slightly my fault that they are still hanging around. what started off as a post complaining about some chavs seems to have descended into to a pissing contest over who beat who up back in the day!!