Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Norwich vs Arsenal in Texas

I am taking my students down the hall to another teacher''s room for a triva game in preparation for a state exam next month.  I have my NCFC jersey on because he is an Arsenal fan, and when we go into his room, we will be chanting silly things like "Carrow Road is in the house".

Can anyone offer some humiliating things to mention to him about Arsenal, other than their loss to Man U and the 3 games vs Liverpool last week?  We need every psychological edge we can get, especially in my 2nd and 6th Period classes!

Maybe you could get him a ticket to the Arsenal End of Seaon Dinner DanceARSENAL F.C. End of Season Dinner Dance  Starter Egg on Face Seasoned Hash Frogs legs (past their best) Spanish Surprise (well beaten)  Main course Humble Pie Chump Chops French (has) Beans Manager''s Beef (not rare) Catch of the Day - (gutted) NB: everything is imported, nothing is home grown.    Dessert Sour Grapes (may be hard to swallow) Fruitless Tarts Raspberry Fools Hard Cheese    Drinks Bitter Little Spirit French Whine Cabernet Empty 2008 Champagne - sorry none ordered STRICTLY NO DOUBLES OR TREBLES   NB: drinks should be consumed from glasses as there will be no cups this year.   Guests are asked not to get HAMMERED     Guest speaker: Steven Gerrard & Rafa Benitez - "What it''s like to win the European Cup"

Genius Duffman, absolute Genius.

P.s after browsing the message board for a while, decided I had to comment on Duffmans response cos it made me smile.

This is my first post, & probably my last, cos I don''t really want to start getting into the usual bickering & slanging matches that go on.

So, thank you & goodnight.

First season of the premiership at Highbury with 10mins left to play Arsenal 2 Norwich City 0 Final score Arsenal 2 Norwich City 4 1 for Gary Megson And a Hatrick for Mark Robins You don''t forget Moments like this. I was in My girlfriends House (now my wife) and the whole lot of them where Arsenal fans. (managed to convert the missus to city in the end though) i Harped on for days Loved it!