Sign in to follow this  
Canary of Manchester (barlodona)

next seasons squad-- uh oh

I have removed all players on loan and highligted the players that are most likely to leave. 

Roeder has a lot of spending to do in the summer thats if he is given any money from the board??? otherwise we are fuck** for next season even if we are league one!   so what do you think of next seasons potential squad??? 

MGlenn Roeder                         
1David Marshall
2Jon Otsemobor
3Adam Drury
4Jason Shackell
6Darren Huckerby
7Lee Croft
8simon lappin
9Dion Dublin
10Jamie Cureton
11Luke Chadwick
12Matthew Gilks
13damon lathorpe
14Juan Velasco
16Mark Fotheringham
20Darel Russell
24Matty Pattison
25Rossi Jarvis
26Robert Eagle
27Gary Doherty
28Michael Spillane
29Matthew Halliday
31Andrew Cave-Brown
33Kris Renton
34Steven Arnold
35Chris Martin
36Bally Smart
37Patrick Bexfield
39Luke Daley

ofc we will have money to spend, lol, its just how much, to see what kind of quality we can buy (so if we could spare 2/3 mill on goal scorer)

It''s not at all good, is it?

Looking at the squad, I really think the only players we''ll have left are:

Marshall, Semi, Drury, Shack, Croft, Curo, Chadwick, Gilks, Lathorpe, Fozzy, Russell, Pattison, Doc, Spillane and Martin.

i said this early january

yet everyone shot me down! take the loaness out and you have about 15players who capable putting on the shirt - although not that good themselves

you better hope you have money or you got bloody good youth system, many of those players got norwich to 24th in league

and although money sends great you do realise they be at least 12 other teams vying for the same players and have the same budget + more than norwich do currently

certainly be intresting summer for norwich, quality is better than quanitity in your moves though (as shown by your loanees from jan)

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]I think it''s garabage, just as it is this season, good luck signing 10 new players with no money!!!!![/quote]

Stop gloating, scummer, your "garabage" team are going nowhere fast. I should drop that crappy username fast before you look a fool. Correction, you already look a fool.

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]I think it''s garabage, just as it is this season, good luck signing 10 new players with no money!!!!![/quote]

Ipswich owe more than Norwich and had to sell their debts to the only bidder. They had no choice but to do so because of the severe financial state of the club which was even paying the interest on it''s loans by handing out shares to the company''s it borrowed from. I wonder how long Mr Evans will throw money into the club if promotion isn''t forthcoming which with other big spenders, Derby, Fulham/Bolton/Birmingham/Reading, Wolves? Charlton, etc. it may not. It will  leave you in a bigger mess...you don''t even own your ground. Council tenants!

Get promoted this year or next and your problems are still not over. You may imagine that the Prem is the answer to your problems, but the increased revenue is too readily spent on players wages and transfer and agents fees......you''ll be competing with sides who have had the benefit of squads built up over years with greater backers and no debt. Don''t forget, Mr.Evans isn''t here for his health..after five years of Premiership survival(snigger) he''ll want his cash. What do you think he did it for the love of Ipswich Town?

The future isn''t bright and it''s certainly not blue pillock!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

You''ve managed to talk Dion out of retirement then?[Y]

[/quote]

Dion was in black. Its the players in black that will be leaving (I think). Its not very clear.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

You''ve managed to talk Dion out of retirement then?[Y]

[/quote]

Dion was in black. Its the players in black that will be leaving (I think). Its not very clear.

[/quote]

Arrggh Roeders off too

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

Put it this way Jock strap, we will be promoted a long long time before you ever are!!!

POA

[/quote]

Good comeback. Pop your head back in the sand and dream of grandad''s medals. Half wit

[quote user="gangmower"]omit fozzy how many more times.[/quote]

Roeder rates fozzy.. he will be here next season.

jas :)

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

Put it this way Jock strap, we will be promoted a long long time before you ever are!!!

POA

[/quote]

Good comeback. Pop your head back in the sand and dream of grandad''s medals. Half wit

[/quote]

What on earth are you doing living in that s**thole WN?

I''ve just moved...too many yobs, chavs, asylum seekers, graffiti vandals and drunks in IP1. I''ve moved near Delia now.[:D]

Please note new details.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

I''ve just moved...too many yobs, chavs, asylum seekers, graffiti vandals and drunks in IP1. I''ve moved near Delia now.[:D]

Please note new details.

[/quote]

Only drunks now[:D]

[quote user="gangmower"]he is going back to scotland[/quote]source?It''s pretty goddam obvious that we''re gonna struggle next season too, Roeder has already acknowledged this with his comment about "needing 2 seasons to begin challenging". Any of those on here who think we''ll do better than mid table next season are in cuckooland. I''ll be happy to see the squad improve over the summer with perm signings, use the loan market effectively, and at least challenge at some point for a top half finish PROVIDED, we show signs of improvement along the way.

a Manager at Work Met Fozzy at Barnham Broom golf Club where Fozzys wife works... he is not going back to Scotland....

jas :)