Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

now we are really seeing...

the true worth of roeder. and i know i will get slated but over the last couple of months his management has been strange to say the least, such as:

1. cureton on the wing v ipswich

2. leaving out russell and dublin yesterday

3. letting tom miller go only for rangers to sign the lad

4. failure to acknowledge he makes mistakes

5. failure to give huckerby a new contract.

im sure there are many, and before people have a dig, let me say i am grateful that we are out of the bottom three BUT we still aint safe yet, and as hes had over 30 games to sort this mess out i will hold him mainly responsible if we still go down. i am intrigued to thinkl what our team will look like next season with him in charge.

[quote user="baldyboy"]

the true worth of roeder. and i know i will get slated but over the last couple of months his management has been strange to say the least, such as:

1. cureton on the wing v ipswich

2. leaving out russell and dublin yesterday

3. letting tom miller go only for rangers to sign the lad

4. failure to acknowledge he makes mistakes

5. failure to give huckerby a new contract.

im sure there are many, and before people have a dig, let me say i am grateful that we are out of the bottom three BUT we still aint safe yet, and as hes had over 30 games to sort this mess out i will hold him mainly responsible if we still go down. i am intrigued to thinkl what our team will look like next season with him in charge.

[/quote]1) cureton has scored 1 or 2 since playing on the wing, v watford and cant remember where else, defo in my mind...2) russell had a knock, and to keep dublin off wasnt a bad move, after all, he came on and we hoofed it up, we tried playing floor footy yesterday, it worked well, the mistake in my eyes wasn''t having chadwick down the right and having hucks attack their vulnarable RB position. 3) miller? you know sweet FA about him but assume he is world class, he is 17/18 years old, joining a new academy and squad, playing a different style of footy etc, no one knows if he will make it, i dont think so.4) he hfendasnt acknowledged them, i cant defend that, but then again, who doesnt make them? ive probably made spelling mistakes here....he is still a genius in my eyes atm. 5) ALL contract talks have been held off until the seasons end, we don''t know what is happening yet.....we could lose 10 players out of contract, so stop fussing...also, im sure that if backd with a little bit of money he can not only keep us up, but get us up. so, THINK POSITIVE....it really irks me when people go out and slate a man who has almost made us safe, he played the right team yesterday, everything he is doing is LOGICALLY right, the probs is, our players are a little bit slow....when you are struggling, no matter what situation, think logically, thats what he is doing...right 3 points v QPR, cmon.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]yh 1 spelling mistake lol, hfendasnt is hasnt* i mixed 2 words up..lol
before the grammer police get me.
[/quote]

He Hfendasnt, (a big rumour we are signing him in the summer). Sounds like he''s turkish or maybe Albanian.

LOL

how do you know i know f all about miller? obviously from your responses you are roeders number one fan!!!  playing cureton on the wing mmm yes good idea when we have other wingers in the squad!!

oh and hes ALMOST made us safe! what a quote!! does that mean if we do go down hes done a good job because he almost made us safe!! you are typical of the problems at this club, you are satisfied with almost nearly not quite but we played well even though we lost!! wake up man.

i never said cureton was the best option.....but im saying, it has worked,and no, im not roeders number 1 fan, i thought he was silly to play gibbs yesterday, i wanted more of chadwick, and i said, we all make mistakesand well, if you had suh a bifg opinion on miller why didnt you mention him earlier...roeder has an eye for young stars, he signed up lathrope and daley cos he thought they deserved it. miller obviously didnt...and yh, silly quote imo, but i cant say has kept us up. cos its not true yet, you would brand me a liar otherwise, but he has performed miricles since coming here...and yh i knew i had made one, put a post in rectifying it, dno if its through yet...