Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Rays funds for Foncy.

Yes its Free Bet time around again you lovely old Pickers , now is your chance to help our beloved club , nothings too good for you lovely old Norwich City fans who support the best club in the world . Other supporters of other clubs are trying to emulate us , I have learnt a certain set of supporters not  far from us have been watching the Free Bet on this board and seeing how it works and have indeed approached quite a few bookmakers without success . So I say to those fans that work in two offices that sell insurance in that small town in Suffolk , Its no good sending someone to negotiate for you whose knuckles brush the ground as he walks .

Now this week its Graham H in charge , yes its Graham with the diary , which I read Graham and I find it very good , a lot better than Mrs Dales Diary and looking at your photo Graham I can understand why you are the Housewife''s Choice . So all you lovely old pickers its time to relax forget about the pressure of work and the worries of the world , just make that one selection because its Workers Playtime .

I know that Graham will Lift up your hearts because he is sure to be Top of the form . If I could add a note of warning to "lappinitup" please don''t reach for the bottle of Archers before making your selection .

I know all you lovely old pickers will do your best to help Graham and our wonderful club and I know we wont see any Goons on the Free Bet pages . Just imagine this Sat when we win it will be A life of Bliss,and we will all be In town tonight, in fact I will be Down your way , celebrating . So get those "naps coming in , lets help Graham all we can because you can Take it from here he is a winner [Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                      £212-56p yep Norfolkchance1

Thanks for your comments arrdee, the tenner is in the post [;)]

Alright then guys, I look forward to your picks this week, I''m not going to add any of my own this week so I''m placing my trust in you lot.

I might submit my final selection slightly earlier than usual as I won''t be here most of Friday afternoon and evening so I''ll probably make a decision at around Friday lunchtime.

Thanks in advance to everyone who makes a pick.

Gotta be Notts Forest to beat Luton at City Ground for me this week.  Forest running into something like form with the playoffs approaching; Luton already relegated. 

Good luck with your picks Graham!

6 games in 18 days - including a FA cup semi-final, and a mid-week local derby???  i can''t believe west brom will be 100% spot on for this.  surely they''ll be cream crackered.  they''re up against a bruised city side, playing for pride in front of the city fans - roedy and clark will have the boys ready for this one.  only doubt in my mind, is whether contract uncertaincies is adversely affecting the city players morale - only a city ''no show'' will confirm this......but hopefully not.  bounce-back - not arf???expect a city demo job on the baggies.NCFC to win.

Oh dear arrdee, this goons gonna have a go again this week but it''s getting like a journey into space to try and *^"FV%$(.   (sorry I''ll read that again) understand as it''s beyond our Ken. The Clitheroe Kid said Grimsby were a good bet this week but he''s all gas and gaiters. I''ve tried this Navy Lark in fact I''ve been Round the Horne trying to Educate Archie but to no avail, so I think it''s Take your Pick time.

So this weeks nap has got to be.......Nottingham forest v Luton.

HOME WIN

It''ll be Music while you work.

Good luck Graham.

Celtic to beat Aberdeen.

We''ve had a lot of choice this year but are rapidly working our way towards a Light Programme. Having just taken the steam out of Rangers who are like King Kong this season, for Celtic, tackling Aberdeen will merely be like Life With The Lyons. In fact, the match is likely to be over before Hancock''s Half Hour. Graham, I''m sorry I can''t be on that side of the water to feel fully engaged in your success this weekend, but I promise to Listen With Mother.

Haven''t got much time today, so short and sweet :-

Rochdale will be the Professionals this week and continue my winning run.

Rochdale to beat Morecombe (and Wise ?)

Good luck Graham

Greetings again one and all.

I seem to be on something of a losing streak recently with choices from the lower leagues, so I''m going to the Premier League this week for my nap.

Arsenal v Reading - Home win.

Good luck Graham.

Sevilla vs Almeria - HOME WIN.

6th v 7th. My second team still have an outside chance of finishing in the top four if Atleti slip up. Sevillas home record is very good (they''ve won 11 out of 16) and Almerias away record is fairly poor (they''ve only won 3 out of 15).

Good luck Graham.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]6 games in 18 days - including a FA cup semi-final, and a mid-week local derby???  i can''t believe west brom will be 100% spot on for this.  surely they''ll be cream crackered. 

they''re up against a bruised city side, playing for pride in front of the city fans - roedy and clark will have the boys ready for this one.  only doubt in my mind, is whether contract uncertaincies is adversely affecting the city players morale - only a city ''no show'' will confirm this......but hopefully not. 

bounce-back - not arf???

expect a city demo job on the baggies.

NCFC to win.
[/quote]

baggies will win, big squad likes brunt, bednar will come in to replace like phillips! they will be up for this for sure as promotion is basically secured with a win with stoke v bristol c! cant see norwich winning, but certainly hope you do 

as to my pick

celtic to beat aberdeen

celtic have to win to keep title alive, and win put them top! looks good to me

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... alright[Y]

I too think that if Glen Roeder can get a more ruthless attitude in the final third programmed into our play Norwich can beat West Brom. The Baggies have had a lot of games recently where as the Canaries have had a light programme in comparison. But for my nap I am going to Holland for Ajax to beat Heracles. Ajax are now only 3 points behind PSV as they enter their last games and I expect them to carry on with their usual home service while they hope for an upset at Vitesse.

Ajax V Heracles Home win

Good luck Graham, I have every confidence as you take it from here [Y] Let''s hope when we listen with mother that sports report doesn''t tell us we were beaten by the man in black.

That''s right.... hold tight... stay bright [H]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Celtic to beat Aberdeen.

We''ve had a lot of choice this year but are rapidly working our way towards a Light Programme. Having just taken the steam out of Rangers who are like King Kong this season, for Celtic, tackling Aberdeen will merely be like Life With The Lyons. In fact, the match is likely to be over before Hancock''s Half Hour. Graham, I''m sorry I can''t be on that side of the water to feel fully engaged in your success this weekend, but I promise to Listen With Mother.

[/quote]

Yankee beat me to those.. I''m not playin'' anymore [:''(]

Wakeeey Wakeeey all you Pickers keep those "naps" coming in we have got to help Graham , also  remember Nutty is watching your selections so do your own thing  .My "nap" this week is Ross county which looks nailed on .I cant understand you lovely old Pickers using each others puns , I don''t do that sort of thing [:D] arrdee .Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,

Hi.  Good luck this week.  I''ll take Hamilton home win over Clyde.  My usual Conference doesn''t look so good, even though I almostr went with Ebbslfleet, but I don''t feel quite as good as Hamilton about it.

Now you lovely old Pickers just keep those "naps" coming in , If your wife , husband , children , want to make a selection feel free it can become Family Favorites . I have told you what I have learnt about a certain set of supporters that support an unmentionable team in my opening message , In their words they "want what the budgies have got" but they are going about it in the wrong way . I wont say any more because I know they are reading this message as It comes up , I will just say Animal, vegetable or mineral. Talk to you lovely old Pickers later . I know you are saying Rays a laugh. [:D] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,              £212-56p good idea Norfolkchance1.

Hello ladies.....

Here is the vote from the Thetford jury.

Millwall v Leeds   This one for me is a very tempting away win.

Leeds utd away win........

Good luck.

My nap has to be Rangers to beat St Johnstone in Scottish Cup semi final, I''m normally a reluctant picker of semi final games but I can''t see two SPL sides being beaten by lower division sides in the semi finals so Rangers to win for me.

Good luck Graham H and win FONCY some money!

My other tip is too stay away from the Championship games cause they are very unpredictable.

Good Luck Graham.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I''m getting my final selection in early this week as I won''t have time later on so apologies if anyone else has posted any more as I won''t have seen them. I''m opting for six picks this week and they are:

Hamilton v Clyde - newyorkcanary - Hamilton haven''t lost a home game all season and three points here will clinch promotion to the SPL. Clyde are currently struggling near the foot of the table so shouldn''t pose the home side too many problems.

Nottingham Forest v Luton - Pboro_Canary, Trent Canary, lappinitup, Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox - a popular choice this one, and rightly so as Forest are in good form and look set for a play-off place, while Luton have already been relegated and have an awful away record.

Rochdale v Morecambe - Gorleston Jim - perhaps a more risky one, as although Rochdale are almost certain of a play-off place and still have an outside chance of automatic promotion, their home form is rather erratic, having lost eight times on their own ground. However Morecambe have faded after a bright start, having recorded only two wins in their last 11 league matches.

Ross County v Cowdenbeath - arrdee - Ross County have already won the Scottish Second Division and Cowdenbeath are already certain to finish in the relegation play-off place, so there''s nothing to play for here but surely the home side''s quality will show in this one.

Swansea v Yeovil - Fellas - runaway leaders Swansea will win League One with a victory here, and they should do so against a Yeovil team not totally safe from the drop, with only four away wins all season and only 34 league goals scored in total.

West Ham v Derby - blahblahblah - doesn''t need much of an explanation - although West Ham have been poor recently they will surely beat hopeless Derby.

I''ve not taken too many risks (on paper at least) with this one, so I have high hopes here. You can never tell at this stage of the season though (I would only be partly surprised should Derby now win at West Ham) so fingers crossed.

wolves to beat ipswich

do or die for wolves tommorow, ipswich terrible away form all season

wolves have key winger michael kightly back

odds 1/1 look good to me

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I''m getting my final selection in early this week as I won''t have time later on so apologies if anyone else has posted any more as I won''t have seen them. I''m opting for six picks this week and they are:

Hamilton v Clyde - newyorkcanary - Hamilton haven''t lost a home game all season and three points here will clinch promotion to the SPL. Clyde are currently struggling near the foot of the table so shouldn''t pose the home side too many problems.

Nottingham Forest v Luton - Pboro_Canary, Trent Canary, lappinitup, Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox - a popular choice this one, and rightly so as Forest are in good form and look set for a play-off place, while Luton have already been relegated and have an awful away record.

Rochdale v Morecambe - Gorleston Jim - perhaps a more risky one, as although Rochdale are almost certain of a play-off place and still have an outside chance of automatic promotion, their home form is rather erratic, having lost eight times on their own ground. However Morecambe have faded after a bright start, having recorded only two wins in their last 11 league matches.

Ross County v Cowdenbeath - arrdee - Ross County have already won the Scottish Second Division and Cowdenbeath are already certain to finish in the relegation play-off place, so there''s nothing to play for here but surely the home side''s quality will show in this one.

Swansea v Yeovil - Fellas - runaway leaders Swansea will win League One with a victory here, and they should do so against a Yeovil team not totally safe from the drop, with only four away wins all season and only 34 league goals scored in total.

West Ham v Derby - blahblahblah - doesn''t need much of an explanation - although West Ham have been poor recently they will surely beat hopeless Derby.

I''ve not taken too many risks (on paper at least) with this one, so I have high hopes here. You can never tell at this stage of the season though (I would only be partly surprised should Derby now win at West Ham) so fingers crossed.

[/quote]

Well done Graham H , no more than I would have expected from one of my young guns , all your selections look spot on , well apart from Ross that is , I don''t know what crazy Picker came up with that one , however we will see , I will put these on with Dixmar in the morning , I have already put  this bet through Boyle Sports just to see what they would pay and they have come up with £78-44p for the win . Lets just see what Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing comes up with for you lovely old Pickers and our beloved Academy .

I have already hinted that a set of supporters down the road from us are trying to emulate us in gaining a Free Bet for their club . I have evidence to back this up , You  know that arrdee always tells the truth . Apparently they have not been very successful so far this season but of course we all live in hope for them . Lets all hope they can find a bookmaker that loves their team . I know needle and haystack come to mind but shall we wish them all the luck in the world in their mammoth quest ? [:D] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                     £212-56p  good idea Norfolkchance1.

Yes they do look very good don''t they Arrdee. Good luck Graham[Y]

Now we will see how valuable Billy Dixon is to the free bet as I am certain he will comfortably beat the odds available at Boyle Sports. Billy is a City Fan for sure. And of course there lies the problem those poor binners seem unable to overcome. It must be difficult to find a local business man willing to help them in the way Dixmar do us. Why would they having watched other local businesses being paid out at five pence in the pound.

Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [:''(]  Here''s a little evidence to where cheats don''t prosper. Cheating scum are just cheating scum sand pails included!

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on with Dixmar Racing and the odds are...

West Ham-----------------2-5

Notts For------------------2-5

Rochdale------------------8-13

Swansea-------------------4-7

Hamilton-------------------2-5

Ross County---------------4-6

Which will win with Dixmar £106-10p ,Thanks to Billy Dixon and of course our very own Graham H . Well done with that Graham a wonderful job . Roll on 3 o''clock when we can see the scores as they happen , thanks once again Graham  , wishing you all kasmet , we will count the money later [Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,