Sign in to follow this  
HERALDO

NCFC Share Offer

As a shareholder I have yet to receive a copy of the accounts to read in full or the precise details of the share offer. I wish to subscribe but cant-Is anyone else in the same predicament or when did they receive the offer? On a similar matter I read the article in the Pink Un on the share offer from that "well run club in Suffolk" (others description not mine) and could not believe what it contained. I picked up a copy at the Britannia Building Society and read it. Hmm very interesting-Front page says buy a piece of ITFC under a picture of the Ground. Talk about misleading-they do not even own the ground! However they do redeem themselves by advising that potential investors should seek independant financial advice. There must be some IFI''s out there who can advise East Anglians which of the two offers they would recommend and why. There are others who might care to advise us on this Board
I will subscibe to the NCFC offer whatever is said in the Prospectus on the basis that the shares will be a family heirloom to be passed on to my children and grandchildren and this is the best chance we have had to make it into the premiership. If we buy when in Div 1 we can always sell in Div1 with little loss if we fail. If we are promoted the value will be higher. If we buy when in the premiership we will pay more and loose more if we are relegated. Does not seem a difficult business choice to me. Any other views?

I''m also a shareholder and I too have received just the application for new shares, addressed Dear Season Ticket holder or member.

The letter also refers to accounts being circulated to Shareholders, but, as at this morning, no accounts have been received.