Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Looking Bleak

If by some chance we survive and I think we will but,only due to the misfortunes of others we will have to spend, spend & spend to get decent players who will play Football and not just think Norwich is a fine City. We have to get players with Fight and balls enough to become consistent week in week out because, this season has been a bloody disgrace. I hope Glen Roeder is capable of getting these payers and the board better cough up the cash, otherwise we might as well go to league 1 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a disgusting season.

Believe me Eggy, there was pleny of fight today-just came up against a solid team and conceeded two poor goals.  As long as we play like that next week, we''ll be fine.  Oh and we might need to finish the odd chance!

We gave away 2 very poor goals but I thought we played very well in the second half but didn''t work their keeper.

If we are going to progress we need a decent striker, Jamie, is not the man to get us promoted next season!!

Ched may still be with us, as he isn''t up to the premier league yet, needs to work on his first touch, but is still a great prospect.

Here''s to next week and 3 points......