Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Cureton??? Any Comments?

Golden Boot, he deserves the boot of another colour, he is poor and some of his recent misses are unforgiveable.  If we had anyone with a degree of composure in front of goal who gets in those poitions JC would not be playing.  Should come off the bench only if at ll.

If Jamie is forced out of this club, like Brown was, then  just like him, Curo will start banging them in again. Its the whole bloody team thats rotten...................not JC![:|]

but, the manager should take flack for continually picking him when hes out of form. yesterday dion should have started instead of him, but you cannot just blame his misses, the goalkeeper should take some of the blame too. marshall had his worst game for us yesterday, he was at fault for both goals, the first he dropped the ball and the second he should have come and got the cross even if it meant pushing shax out of the way, or told shackell there was no wba player around him. he looked so shaky yesterday it was unbelievable.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If Jamie is forced out of this club, like Brown was, then  just like him, Curo will start banging them in again. Its the whole bloody team thats rotten...................not JC![:|][/quote]If you look at his career record, Brown has never "banged them in".The whole team are rotten, but Cureton is simply not good enough - whatever colour he dyes his hair or bleeds.I suspect the fact he''s a Norwich fan makes things worse, not better.  It''s like he''s trying too hard and can''t relax.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If Jamie is forced out of this club, like Brown was, then  just like him, Curo will start banging them in again. Its the whole bloody team thats rotten...................not JC![:|][/quote]

I don''t think anyone wants him forced out Wiz but in a performance based sport he simply has not warranted his position. As a club we have shown far more patience with him than we ever did with Chris Brown. The truth is that the only way Jamie will get us out of this league is through the trapdoor.

I have said all along that he was not the guy to get us a top 6 spot and surely that must be plain to all of you now. The only answer Jamies fans can come up with is that he bleeds yellow and green. Well so do I mate and have done for fifty plus years but I still don''t get a free ticket.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If Jamie is forced out of this club, like Brown was, then  just like him, Curo will start banging them in again. Its the whole bloody team thats rotten...................not JC![:|][/quote]

I don''t think anyone wants him forced out Wiz but in a performance based sport he simply has not warranted his position. As a club we have shown far more patience with him than we ever did with Chris Brown. The truth is that the only way Jamie will get us out of this league is through the trapdoor.

I have said all along that he was not the guy to get us a top 6 spot and surely that must be plain to all of you now. The only answer Jamies fans can come up with is that he bleeds yellow and green. Well so do I mate and have done for fifty plus years but I still don''t get a free ticket.

[/quote]

Even when JC scored a hat trick recently, our tinkering manager virtually rubbished him, Dublin only has to sneeze to get Rodents approval!.[:|]

I''m in no place to comment on yesterdays games as i was stuck at work and could only listen to Boreham off and on!
I do think its unfair to blame one person in particular but if Jamie could use both feet then he would''ve scored 20+ this season, the amount of times he''s missed a sitter when if he''d used his left foot it would''ve gone in! However not blaming him, its a collective problem from the board downwards!

I  have to ask the question,How the hell can people defend Cureton''s Inept ability to play football, at all never mind score a bloody goal, if he had taken all his chances we would be up the table and he would have about 30 goals to his name,which just proves he is not worth a light and should be sent packing back to Colchester. he isn''t, and never will be good enought in this league. Get rid.

Football is all about ifs and buts;  if Marshall could hold a shot,  shackell clear away from goal instead of back to the danger zone or Patty not run back past the ball and gera we would not have conceeded any goals on sat either.

It is a team game,  and the real crux is that we have not scored enough goals,  from midfield or defence too;  but Curo and Dion have both missed good chances to win us games,  curos more obvious because he has had more chances and his football other than that has been poor,  but neither has been good enough this year.