Sign in to follow this  
Kingy

A MESSAGE TO GLENN ROEDER

[quote user="Kingy"]

PLEASE OFFER DARREN HUCKERBY ANOTHER YEAR AT NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB!

[/quote]After Roeder reading this message of yours, who''d bet against it? [;)]

[quote user="Kingy"]

[/quote]

ONLY IF HE IS PREPARED TO ACCEPT A FAIR AND REASONABLE SALARY!  HIS MEGABUCKS DAYS ARE OVER!!!he''s defo worth a year more.......

[quote user="Kingy"]

[/quote]Wow, i''m sure he is certainly convinced now. Well done, you have just won the most pointless post ever award...(Although i think i may have just gazumped you to that award!)

I don''t think its at all pointless - this is one of the few places that we get to actually voice our opinions. Huckerby should be given another year, imo, and if not there should be less of this cloak and dagger stuff so we can at least say goodbye and thankyou properly on Saturday. I don''t want to just stand by and watch someone who has done so much for our club treated so shabbily. So I don''t think this is a pointless thread at all - if only because it makes us feel like we can have some kind of say.

If it is true what Huckerby is saying, that is the club has yet to even speak to him about a contract or where he stands for next season, then I think it is utter rudeness and shows a total lack of respect to a profesional footballer and person who has responsibilities to a wife and a young family. I hope a simple chat on the lines of - if this is how the season finishes then our postion will be and we can/cannot offer you a contract, so we will have to wait and see. If this has not happened then its a sorry day for the club.