Sign in to follow this  
Heffers Canary

Objectional Ipswich fans

Im an Ipswich fan and if i saw that happen i would have gone nuts at him. Knowing the person with the young daughter would have probably wanted to set a good example, i would probably have given his window a bloody good kick for you. Nobsacks like that shouldnt be allowed to the games.

you obviously didnt go to the same games as me. I can remember turning you guys out of the cock and pye on many an occasion. We made a point of getting some of you in and throwing you over the back wall. those were the days, too much plod now.

to.... oh gosh forgot your name sorry, couldn''t be bothered to scroll up the screen. Don''t worry If I want to visit a fine town I''ll visit Dereham and yes in answer to your question my  mum and me will be back to visity you guys next season. But can you guarantee the extra fans you had on Sunday will be out again "in force" for a nice sunny trip up to the delectable delights of Wolverhampton this Saturday....

sure i can, its the drum and monkey now. haha, you used it as your local? must have been different games to the ones i went to then, that was our nearest local to the ground, then cock and pye and you guys never took either.

Clearly we need to set up a wrestling match between JayZ (you''re not that JayZ are you?) and Ricky to settle this little willy waving contest. Smudger can be special guest referee, he looks like he''s taken a few chair shots in the past.

Oh and JayZ, if you''re going to claim that we''ve won ''Sweet FA'' you really ought to lose these two from your sig, "Texaco Cup Winners (ONCE) 1973 Finished 5th Premier league 00-01". Only 5th [:P]

intresting post

shameful of those ipswich fans to behave like that - i must say first

2nd point

it was mainly a few idiots i believe who caused this? if so, you lot coming out complely slaughtering ipswich fans wont help, do you know these guys really ipswich fans i.e go every game?

i remember few months back when you played leicester with incidents (not the same but hear me out) you lot said they wernt true fans and just came to cause trouble - could these few mindless idiots at ipswich gone to do similar thing?

i cant say yes or no either way - i wasnt there! but its most likelyhood its few idiots and not the entire ipswich support acting like this! everyclub has few twits as supporters who go looking for trouble, but 98% supporters are actually genuine!

harry hill comment - was funny

[quote user="ricky knight"]Shark attack why dont yo wrestle me, you seem the one with the problem about my profession, i love a keyboard warrior,[/quote]

I think he''s more concerned with you and that chav arguing over who used to be the hardest thirty years ago - nothing to do with your profession. Seems to me like you and scum boy are the main keyboard warriors on this thread. [:D]

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Shark attack why dont yo wrestle me, you seem the one with the problem about my profession, i love a keyboard warrior,

[/quote]

I haven''t got a problem with your profession Ricky, don''t know where you''ve got that idea from. I just find the idea of two middle aged men arguing over who was the hardest 30+ years ago faintly ridiculous. I then took your profession and used it as a device to ridicule the idea of violence at football matches and managed to throw in a dig at Smudgers appearance for good measure. It''s called humour (well I found it funny anyway) you should try it some time. 

I thought it was fairly obvious (Macs Perm got it) but it obviously passed you by. Too many blows to the head maybe? Perhaps you''re not too sharp at this wrestling lark [8-)]

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]to.... oh gosh forgot your name sorry, couldn''t be bothered to scroll up the screen. Don''t worry If I want to visit a fine town I''ll visit Dereham and yes in answer to your question my  mum and me will be back to visity you guys next season. But can you guarantee the extra fans you had on Sunday will be out again "in force" for a nice sunny trip up to the delectable delights of Wolverhampton this Saturday....[/quote]

a) I''d be surprised if we took 29600 to wolves, would be some sort of record surely! I''m going though, more in hope than in expectation.

b) Once you start replying to someone there is no way to scroll up the screen and recheck their name, not on my computer anyway.

And like I say, I hope you do come back to Ipswich in the near future, and are not subject to any aggression or threats from a mindless minority..You should have slammed the door hard on his.....!

come on guys feel the love, lets not fight! also just realised I''ve obviously come over a little bit suffolk and the original headline of my post should be Objectionable not Objectional. I work in a bookshop aswell..... I''m so ashamed  

What do you expect from a bunch of interbreds.These morons only turn out for local derbies.I bet the shirt was from the 86-87 season.

Dont get me started !!!! And yes I have so much hatred for THEM, but I would not subject a woman to violence or the sight of my manhood. Even the wife does not want to see it

haha. If i was the lady in the car i would have pointed and laughed to make him feel bad.

how does this work? Norwich is a huge city with lots of people yet they have a tiny crappy little stadium and still cant fill it regularly?

Ipswich is a town with far less people in but still manages to draw a bigger average attendance than norwich every season.

I dont understand how the scum can go on about how proud they are to be in such a nice big city saying us binners have cathedral envy (the idea still make me laugh) and then say we are a crappy little town..... but they still cant get attendances that warrant a bigger stadium like the town.

say what you like boys, you cant argue with facts.

[quote user="JayZ"]you obviously didnt go to the same games as me. I can remember turning you guys out of the cock and pye on many an occasion. We made a point of getting some of you in and throwing you over the back wall. those were the days, too much plod now.[/quote]I really have read enough of your rubbish.  In another post you said you got your name at Junior School 15 years ago.  Now as you''d not have left Junior School until at the very latest 12 years old that would make you 27 now tops!!!  Then you come on here posting about how you used to go in a pub that Norwich fans haven''t drunk in for years and throw people around.  I guess you''d have been about 14 when you were doing this?!?!  do the maths before you start posting stories you''ve ''heard about'' but never been part of!!  as for the drum and monkey that was the regular haunt for Norwich fans on the old Friday night Sky games and not once did any Ipswich fans come in there!!

[quote user="JayZ"]

[/quote]

No, you can''t, and these are the facts:

Carrow Road has been near-capacity for every game this season. Portman Road has been a third empty most of the season.

Norwich avg attendance 07/08: 24,468
Ipswich avg attendance 07/08: 21,648 

Norwich avg attendance 06/07: 24,544
Ipswich avg attendance 06/07: 22,444

Norwich avg attendance 05/06: 24,833
Ipswich avg attendance 05/06: 24,252

[quote user="JayZ"]

how does this work? Norwich is a huge city with lots of people yet they have a tiny crappy little stadium and still cant fill it regularly?

Ipswich is a town with far less people in but still manages to draw a bigger average attendance than norwich every season.

I dont understand how the scum can go on about how proud they are to be in such a nice big city saying us binners have cathedral envy (the idea still make me laugh) and then say we are a crappy little town..... but they still cant get attendances that warrant a bigger stadium like the town.

[/quote]oh dear oh dear!!!  Where did you get that completely false bit of information from!!  I would sit here and explain what average means but i feel it would be wasted time!!

ok fine but you live in a city! we live in a town and the difference is marginal at best!

I just find it ridiculous that city fans are worried about going to any football game nowadays, you get banter in any game even sunday football, and like all city fans are angels, yea right.

[quote user="JayZ"]ok fine but you live in a city! we live in a town and the difference is marginal at best![/quote]The difference is clear. We actually averaged about 15-16,000 when we were in the Premier League in the 90s. Our support, season ticket sales and average attendances have sky-rocketed since then, even despite disappointing performances on the pitch. Your lot, however, vote with their feet, and start leaving in your droves whenever you''re not in the top flight. Reminds me of those self-styled ''greatest fans in the world'' from Newcastle, whose support dwindled to about 10,000 when they were near the bottom of the old Division 2. Face it, you''re fickle, fairweather fans and you always will be. Even if we got relegated this year, we''d still have more than 20,000 next season in season ticket sales alone. I wonder how many would be inside the Portacabin if you went down to League One? About 8,000? Or as many as 10,000?

we''ll see next season when you go down.

what''s with all this cathedral envy cr*p? We honestly dont care if you have one or not, this forum is about football and how does a cathedral fit into the equation?

[quote user="JayZ"]

we''ll see next season when you go down.

what''s with all this cathedral envy cr*p? We honestly dont care if you have one or not, this forum is about football and how does a cathedral fit into the equation?

[/quote]

touching another raw nerve? don''t worry, sure you have some interesting buildings and stuff in your town?

Anyway, even you know the rivalry is not merely football based.

this is a football forum, i cant find a link for a cathedral forum but if i do ill let you know.

Mr Chabal, note I said extra fans not all Ipswich fans in the stadium on Sunday. I was merely trying perhaps unsuccessfully to illustrate the fact that by all accounts there were alot more Ipswich fans there on Sunday than usually follow your lot at home. Admit it man we''ve all seen the empty seats on the Sports section of the local news!

Ricky, where in my original post did I say I was scared. I was angry yes and the crying face picture was meant to be sarcastic but forgive me again, maybe that did not come across. Don''t worry I''m all for banter, my mum has selective deafness at most games when sitting next to me, but I do wonder whether that group of Ipswich fans would have done what they did if you had been in the car? I''m guessing not, I''m guessing it happened because I''m female. Which brings me on to my last point, I''m sorry for being a woman going to see Norwich. It obviusly offends you greatly and I promise next time I''ll do my best to make you proud, heck maybe I''ll even arrange the next "Leicester Juice Bar shindig"  if it will make you happy.

this is just silly now, id rather have a good football team thanks which is just as well. People of Ipswich generally dont even want city status, we are proud of our small town with a big football club.

anyway, anyone gonna talk about football or go on about cathedrals all day?