Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

Comedy Binners

As if our season wasn''t fantastic enough, to see Ipswich beaten last night was brilliant, especially as I had a whole £1.04 resting on it. But then reading the posts on here ths morning and hearing about Tractor-boys.com, worth a laugh I thought. So loaded up the first screen and presented with a "premiership here we come" logo. This made me laugh already but more so was the sections they have for their forum. Much like ours they have their regular league column and an away section. But their away section is called "Town''s Independent Travelling Supporters and it actually writes next to it AKA T.I.T.S. Are they really that stupid or are they blatently taking the mick. Made me laugh anyway.

I think that''s a nod to an old ''Only Fools and Horses'' joke. Which is fitting as I should imagine the only car Sheepshanks will soon be able to afford is a battered old Reliant Robin.

We can think about the T.I.T.S next season when we''re at Old Trafford.

Thanks to those whove been singing similar songs recently and inspired me - sorry but I coulnt resist. Lets have some further verses.

#When the sc*m are at Crewe we''ll be playin'' Man U - Its the Norwich

When we''re at White Hart Lane they''ll be losin'' again - Its the Norwich

They''ll be losin'' by three while we''re at Highbury - Its the Norwich

We''re the Anglian pride and at West Ham they cried - Its the Norwich#