Sign in to follow this  
Who killed the Croutons

Do we want any Binners?

bowditch and westlake are young, hardworking and very talented for their own sakes they should be rescued from the binners. Davis as second choice keeper? Can''t see ipswich selling any to us more likely Newcastle will continue their policy of signing young british binners.

I say rescue these poor young players from such an awful place. The lads are obviously very mislead and should be given a chance to play for a decent club. It''ll be difficult at first for them to change, but better in the long run - after all, they will probably be playing in the second division in another year if they don''t do the sensible thing and leave.

I say put in a bid for Bowditch, Bent and Westlake. The binners will need the money if they are to avoid administration - again.

I''d just like to add - hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Nice one West Ham, my money is looking safer and safer.

Add Ambrose to your three Jonzey. If we get them we''ll certainly stay up. I''d rather have played Ipswich in the prem than Crystal Palace. That''s got to be 4 points instead of 6 now, cos C Palace are a good hard never say die side present form I,m sure they''ll beat West Ham easily. Positions for the Prem are Norwich City 15 QPR 16 What do you guy''s think.

No to Bowditch and Bent, but seen alot of westlake on video plus he is binners fans'' player of the season. Would even go as far as saying is worth a bid of near £3m. Also does anyone think Carl Court is worth an enquiry at Wolves, Only been there a few months I know but perhaps they would jump at the chance to off load him from their wages'' bill?

Agree with your views on Ipswich players - would go for Westlake, but no way £3m - more like 10% of that and further monies on success - as for Leon.

But will be difficult/impossible. Young players are more protected and Ipswich will be paying modest wages - so what do they gain?

Comes down to whether the player wants opportunities to get into the Prem now, doesn''t need to relocate, Norwich known as a good club for coaching - as well as a fatter paypacket.

Doubt it''ll happen.

How about making a move for jermaine Wright,out of contract.Could also try Tommy Miller and Marcus Bent,although Bent has know played for several clubs and could unsettle a happy ship.

On another note not that disapointed about missing out on scimeca,just proves 1 thing-he likes to play for clubs relegated from the premier league,forest,leicester and baggies(2005)

On the ball City

Personally I think Tommy Miller is the best of the bunch at the moment. Now what could we possibly do to tempt him? Hmmmmm!