Sign in to follow this  
Bernard  Futter

HUCKERBY - WHAT A WAY TO TREAT A LOYAL SERVANT

Thought id post this here instead of on a new thread.

His agents done a U-turn of sorts. Although seems like the club still havent offered him anything.

My view is that if we stay up we should offer him a contract, if we go down then we release him. But this stance should have been communicated months ago. I can see why Glenn may not want the distraction of potentially damaging contract renewals, but a statement of intent at the very least would be helpful

What most people seem to overlook is the fact his Agent came out and said he was leaving and then went touting him around the MLS, hardly loyal to the club, wanting to bail when we are rock bottom.

Sod him and his contract, overated, overpaid and over the hill.

Having read his agent''s interview I feel a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel but shan''t get too excited yet just in case.

CA crosses fingers that he gets another year offered to him and signs.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Can you cross your arms and legs as well CA? I''ve got my eyes crossed as an added charm to keep him here!.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Having read his agent''s interview I feel a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel but shan''t get too excited yet just in case.

[/quote]

I think a lot of us have our fingers crossed that he stays for another year.

I am leaving Norwich after 22 years of loyal support and is anyone batting an eyelid???? thought not!Huckerby is going to Fenerbahce... mark my words.... Kazim-Richards on the right and Hucks on the left, Fener should make it to the Champions League finals nexxt season i reckon!

[quote user="Istanbul_Canary"]I am leaving Norwich after 22 years of loyal support and is anyone batting an eyelid???? thought not!

Huckerby is going to Fenerbahce... mark my words.... Kazim-Richards on the right and Hucks on the left, Fener should make it to the Champions League finals nexxt season i reckon!
[/quote]

Slightely different asking us to compare Hucks with a first time poster who we don''t know but to answer your question of course we''re sorry we''ve lost one loyal fan.

The Club isn''t in a position to make contract offers to anyone until we know where we''re going to be next season - that''s obvious, and Roeder''s made it clear for a long time. So I get a bit irritated when the likes of Fozzy and Hux try to put the pressure on - if they really wanted a new contract they shouldn''t have let us get into this limbo so late in the season.