Sign in to follow this  
City Devil

RELEGATION - WHAT IF???

Although I know it is something we would all hope and believe is not going to happen to City this season,  we cannot hide from the fact it is still a possibility. Are we still going to be the loyal fan base that sell out Carrow Road most weeks with still no signs of repayment from the club, or will this be a bitter blow many will find it hard to recover from?

I know that mine and many other fans I have spoken to are fast losing their patience!

I have to say IF we get relegated it will sort the wheat out from the chaff, then regardless of how the true fans feel, how angry, how upset etc the true fan base will be there, there only ever used to be about 14,000 of us anyhow.  But we will see chap/chapess, we will see [;)]

Sadly it''s out of our hands as fans, and no cheering, chanting, booing or singing will change the outcome, whatever that may be.

I haven''t renewed for the past two seasons because I see it as colluding with failure. 

If and when football returns to the top of the agenda at CR I''ll be back like a shot, no matter what division we''re in by then.

No going to happen so lets not start with the what if''s.. for once it would be nice to see the norwich fans looking on the positive side!

[quote user="xKevin82x"]No going to happen so lets not start with the what if''s.. for once it would be nice to see the norwich fans looking on the positive side![/quote]

As I said - It is not something we would hope or believe is going to happen but you cannot deny it is a possibility. I fully appreciate the benefits of looking on the positive side - but have you ever heard the expression ''burying your head in the sand''??

Not much to feel positive about is there?  Give me something to feel positive about NCFC and I will be as enthusiastic as any other.

I''m positive I have a wonderful life, why?  Because I can see it, feel it and know it.  Im a NCFC supporter through and through, I will give apllause and praise when needed, and have a good old whinge when I feel it''s warranted, but getting enthusiastic about ''''possibly'''' facing relegation, I really don''t think so lol [;)]

Neil Doncaster answers to a higher authority.... they will appoint a puppet in his stead... the buck stops at the top.. and the top is Mumbles and the smiths, ridgeman....

jas :)

I will still attend every home game and as many away as I can afford next season no matter which league we are in. Norwich City are in my blood and that will never change!!

[quote user="sunset"]I will still attend every home game and as many away as I can afford next season no matter which league we are in. Norwich City are in my blood and that will never change!!
[/quote]

Well said [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="sunset"]I will still attend every home game and as many away as I can afford next season no matter which league we are in. Norwich City are in my blood and that will never change!![/quote]

Well said [Y]

[/quote]I agree - but unfortunately I think the board are taking advantage of our loyalty.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Haven''t they always?[/quote]

Your not wrong, and sadly i''m sure they will continue to do so unless something is done - Any ideas?

If the ''R'' happens......I''m sure the board will close ranks, ride out the storm - and the close season will take the sting out of relegation......Then, a new season will commence, (with or without Roeder and Co) we either take the league by storm or suffer like Forest and Leeds.....I suppose 80% of our squad will be from Kings Lynn and the other 20% from Lowestoft Town.

Whatever occurs, the board will still be there, and remain in post, for the foreseeable future.....because they know which side their bread is buttered......I think if they were at any other club, they would be encouraged to go......But we in Norfolk......are far too Nice!