Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

One more season Huck's... PLEASE

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

46 games a season... so we offer him a new contract on the emphasis he has had 2 good games in 2 weeks....

how many times has he been non existent this season?

Im not slagging him off but we need to prepare for the future now.....Younger blood, Fresher legs... Perhaps a hungrier attitude...

jas :)

[/quote]

Yes you are and have persistently done so.

we''ve got enough rebuilding to do replacing all the loanees, dublin and the likes of the Jarvis bros etc. And if you had your way you''d add Drury and Marshall too.

let''s keep hucks. give him the summer to get that hip injury sorted once and for all and we could see a return to form next season.

the fact that the opposition still respect him significantly speaks volumes. even a part-time hucks is an asset.

[/quote]

ive criticised Darren when i feel he has needed it.. i have praised him far many more times.. but dont let fact cloud your judgement...

As for Drury... get Bertrand permanently and do u really think we will see Adam in a Norwich shirt again?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

46 games a season... so we offer him a new contract on the emphasis he has had 2 good games in 2 weeks....

how many times has he been non existent this season?

Im not slagging him off but we need to prepare for the future now.....Younger blood, Fresher legs... Perhaps a hungrier attitude...

[/quote]

Yes you are and have persistently done so.

we''ve got enough rebuilding to do replacing all the loanees, dublin and the likes of the Jarvis bros etc. And if you had your way you''d add Drury and Marshall too.

let''s keep hucks. give him the summer to get that hip injury sorted once and for all and we could see a return to form next season.

the fact that the opposition still respect him significantly speaks volumes. even a part-time hucks is an asset.

[/quote]

ive criticised Darren when i feel he has needed it.. i have praised him far many more times.. but dont let fact cloud your judgement...

As for Drury... get Bertrand permanently and do u really think we will see Adam in a Norwich shirt again?

[/quote]

Apologies. i''ve only noticed the ubiquitous slaggings of DH. he''s not beyond criticism and whether its caused by injury or not has not performed as well this season. however i think he''s still one of our few decent assets and we should keep him if we can and use the pennies we do have to replace the players who are definitely going.

do u really think we will get Bertrand permanently ? I don''t. The decent loanees will command decent fees (bertrand, pearce and evans)which our esteemed board will inevitably baulk at. we''ll quibble about a few extra K and they''ll go back to and be bought by a rival championship club who are prepared to pay market rates/wages

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m still very hopeful that Hucks will stay, no evidence, just a feeling.[/quote]

It would make sense to all concerned, Hux gets secures one more year towards retirement NCFC gets a qulity left sided player.

Jas is living in cuckoo land if he thinks we can pick up the new Hux from the lower divisions for a number of reasons; if he did exist he would cost too much and a host of other CCC teams would be more likely to get him but more likely he is sitting a Prem clubs squad and will only come as a loan for a big fee and big wages.

When the deadwood is cleared out (bye bye Martin, Jarvis bros, Eagle) and the loanees go back the squad (even with the 39!!!! players listed on Saturday''s programme) is going to look very thin.