Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

this season who do you want to b promoted?

I know, I know

you all don''t really care, nor do I really.

But If I could pick''em it would be:

West Brom: Play some great football, how it should be played and may have a chance in the prem next season. Excllent Team that should be Prem League.

Bristol City: Shows what a team can do without a any real stars, If they don''t go up then I fear for the players next season being picked off Bristol City
                      and them becoming another Cholchester. Great to see them up in the prem, what a small clubs dream that would be.

Watford: Also play some good football, I thought these were the best side to play norwich at home this year, back then they were flying.

Maybe: CHARLTON: unlucky to go down last year after doweys crap start, I like Pardews footballing skills, unfortuanatly for them they could become another, southampton, Norwich, Coventry, Palace, Barnsley, etc... (ex Prem club that just can''t get back to where they think they belong)

NOT TO GO UP:

STOKE: Boring football solid at the back but boring up front, won''t do any better than derby have, and a simple bore to watch, also no fans!

IPSH*T: for all the reasons I can mention, with the extra cash they will be a strong threat next season anyway.

WOLVES: Because its Wolves! Final

HULL: Don''t really care, but to be honest, they won''t do much.

PALACE: I hate there chairman, thinks he has a right to be in the prem, should cut his hair first!

In the end the stronger teams to go up, to make it easier for Norwich next season to storm the league! (dream on!)

Cheers All

Would love to see Bristol City in the EPL andd see Nick Carle playing against the best [:)] after leaving my club in Aus, the Newcastle Jets!

promoted

wolves, stoke, bristol c

if we got any slim chance staying up in prem then 2 weaker teams be nice

stay down

wba - why because they overated, for having best squad past two season and some say play sensational football! why the hell havnt the cake walked this league like reading did few years ago! their bottlers who bottle the big matches and its so good to see the crumble

Well Wolves have two games in hand so I don''t see Palarse staying in that position being only one point above them.I don''t know who Wolves'' games in hand are against but if they win one of them they would be four points ahead of the scum and either on the same number of games played or one more. In that scenario I don''t see the scum making it.If Wolves win both their games in hand they will go five points clear of Palarse and I would then not see them making it either.Other than that who do I want to go up?WBAWatfordWolvesI know that is the three Ws but the way I see it is that they are the three strongest teams and clubs in there at the moment. And Wolves and WBA will have money to spend in the summer. I would rather we got rid of the better teams to give us a better chance of going up than just see the back of teams for the sake of it.Hull - surprised that they are up there, can''t see them doing it again next year. Bristol - this seasons Colchester although I expect them to do better than relegation next season. Stoke - well we passed them off the pitch when we played them and you know they don''t spend big very often. Would they be able to again this summer after a couple of expencive signings this season?

The teams i wouls like to see go up automatic would be, WBA as they have the best squad in the league and probably play the best football as well.  I would also like to see Hull go up as i think they have put a great run together at the right time and it would interesting to see how they would cope in the Prem as they have the potential to be  massive club (biggest city in europe to never have a football team playing in the top flight).  The other team would like to see in the Prem is Palace, i''ve always liked Palace and Neil Warnock love him or hate him he is a character which will liven to Prem up now there is no Jose. Please don''t let Watford or Stoke go up!!!  2 of the worst footballing teams i have ever watched, it is just hoof hoof hoof!!  They make the old Wimbledon Crazy Gang look creative.

[quote user="POMPEY FAN FOR A WEEK"]

why the hell havnt the cake walked this league like reading did few years ago!

[/quote]

So did we, in case you had forgotten. [;)]

I don''t want any of them to go up tbh! I suppose WBA wouldn''t bother me too much but I definitely don''t want Wolves, Ipswich, Stoke or Watford to go up!

[quote user="POMPEY FAN FOR A WEEK"]

promoted

wolves, stoke, bristol c

if we got any slim chance staying up in prem then 2 weaker teams be nice

stay down

wba - why because they overated, for having best squad past two season and some say play sensational football! why the hell havnt the cake walked this league like reading did few years ago! their bottlers who bottle the big matches and its so good to see the crumble

[/quote]

Both are above you in the league, how does that make them weaker?

If wolves went up they would be the whipping boys again