Sign in to follow this  
Iwan is God

Watching the derby this weekend?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Watch Live Football Now! Live Streaming Football on your PC.

The Football League Championship - Ipswich Town v Norwich City Live Online - Sportingo

[/quote]

the first link requires you to pay.. and the second link ISNT showing the game

jas :)

[/quote]

Im sorry for trying to help people out by putting links in that took me 45 minutes to find, I had found another link, but I wont bother posting it.  Personally if I wanted to watch the game that badly I would pay £5.

bump.fox oz are not showing it, but worth checking http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ on Sunday. any other thoughts encouragedmuch lovemozza

weareyellows49, most of us appreciate your efforts, and I personally am desperate to watch the game on sunday, please can you post the other link you found so we can check it out. I would suggest myp2p.eu, check it on sunday and we might get lucky. I checked out the first link, and it doesnt have a games list on there yet for sunday, it lists all the fixtures but says not all games are covered. Also, the contact us tab doesnt work, a bit suspicious, but maybe worth a punt, cheers!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

The Football League Championship - Ipswich Town v Norwich City Live Online - Sportingo

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im sorry for trying to help people out by putting links in that took me 45 minutes to find, I had found another link, but I wont bother posting it.  Personally if I wanted to watch the game that badly I would pay £5.

[/quote]

Im not sure the first link is showing the game either.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i wouldnt when there might be a free feed somewhere.. also.. read the terms and conditions for that link.. its not a 1 off payment from what i can see.