Sign in to follow this  
cockney dan

SCUM SONGS

[quote user="POMPEY FAN FOR A WEEK"]

[as to one comment on wolves derby wba gained nothing from the games we both got 3pts of each other cup game they went out next game and playoffs they lost but we in playoffs had very unexperience team vs likes of phillips keily and we put up a good fight and this season we draw 0-0 at there''s so we hardly embarassed ourselfes mate!

[/quote]

They are far better than you and have consistently outperformed you for years now so you can''t mock them for anything football related by your logic. Also, following your newest very flawed piece of logic, if you check the score for the last ''derby'' game you''ll see we also drew with the sc*m and I believe we lasted longer than them in the cup so your argument doesn''t work either way does it. [:)] Boing boing!!   

They are far better than you and have consistently outperformed you for years now so you can''t mock them for anything football related by your logic. Also, following your newest very flawed piece of logic, if you check the score for the last ''derby'' game you''ll see we also drew with the sc*m and I believe we lasted longer than them in the cup so your argument doesn''t work either way does it. [:)] Boing boing!!   

far better than us? i heard that all last year off baggies fans, guess where they came in league? yes level with wolves!

what bout this year the same possibly? i for one think we probably wont beat them tuesday but if we win at home we are 6pts of them with game in hand! not particarly getting slaughtered yet

i havnt said ipswich will beat you anywhere, find me the quote and i will become baggies fan! derby games dont decide who the better side is and it wasnt a "theory" as you put it! It is judged on 46games of the league season as to the cup you lost bury they lost pompey so i wouldnt really boost about cup run of 2rounds.

as to mocking wba they lost two wemberly games, credit for them gettign there but that is some ammo we have! also them having the most talented squad in this league two seasons running and quite poor league compared to usual point totals wba should really wrapped up league like fulham, reading did by now

now can we move on? if you feel im wrong on anything which you prob do, just put it across like your last post and i''ll try respond!

now good luck for the game, what your prediction? im going score draw 1-1 or 2-2, someone will score late imo . so come on norwich and hope you come out with something to tease them ipswich fans with

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

No a lot of us are far from convinced by Norris but the facts remained that no club outside the premier league spent more money on 1 player than we did in January, and we have another £6-8m availble in the summer!

You can mock us for certain things as we are rivals, but you can''t knock us for finance or League status as we are a long way ahead of you in both matters!

[/quote]

Listen you eighteen fingered inbred, if you have a credit card with a £25k limit does this mean you are worth £25k? No it doesn’t despite what Marcus ‘I’m from Bury St Edmunds’ Evans might have you believe, you have to pay it back.

Mind you Ocean Finance are a successful enough business, how much do you owe them, are you the hapless gimp in their advert with the lawnmower bought on the tic?

Still when you go back into administration when ‘Evans from BSE’ wants his loans repaid you’ll be able to rock down to ground you don’t own and do the pitch for free with it with a big smiley face like the bloke in the advert or is that David ''don''t worry about the creditors'' Thiefshanks

The sad thing is the reason our national economy is going down faster than the Titanic is down to imbeciles like you with not one ounce of financial acumen or responsibility.

Can we have some more song suggestions please rather than going on about something that has nothing to do with this thread!

Sorry I cant think of any though!

just stick to supporting your team, obviously throw in few anti ipswich songs

but support your lads to the max people! good luck and hope you get the right result

Yes we owe OUR OWNER money, but it is physically 100% impossible for us to repay that until we become established in the premier league A/ Because thats what the legally binding contracts say and B/ Whilst were in the chumpionship we have no money to repay, it is impossible to repay what you don''t have? We have ZERO assets and if ME made us sell our entire squad he wouldn''t come close to getting his money back! Lets see who spends more money next season out of Ipswich and Norwich shall we?

[quote user="4 days till the BIGGEST DERBY GAME IN THE LEAGUE "]

far better than us? i heard that all last year off baggies fans, guess where they came in league? yes level with wolves!

what bout this year the same possibly? i for one think we probably wont beat them tuesday but if we win at home we are 6pts of them with game in hand! not particarly getting slaughtered yet

i havnt said ipswich will beat you anywhere, find me the quote and i will become baggies fan! derby games dont decide who the better side is and it wasnt a "theory" as you put it! It is judged on 46games of the league season as to the cup you lost bury they lost pompey so i wouldnt really boost about cup run of 2rounds.

as to mocking wba they lost two wemberly games, credit for them gettign there but that is some ammo we have! also them having the most talented squad in this league two seasons running and quite poor league compared to usual point totals wba should really wrapped up league like fulham, reading did by now

now can we move on? if you feel im wrong on anything which you prob do, just put it across like your last post and i''ll try respond!

now good luck for the game, what your prediction? im going score draw 1-1 or 2-2, someone will score late imo . so come on norwich and hope you come out with something to tease them ipswich fans with

[/quote]

Boing boing!! Lol. [:D] I''m only having a laugh with you anyway, not grilling you. Just think it''s funny how wound up you get by the suggestion that your local rivals are way ahead of you. [;)]

Now can we try and keep this about Wolves and the Baggies please. [;)]

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]Yes we owe OUR OWNER money, but it is physically 100% impossible for us to repay that until we become established in the premier league A/ Because thats what the legally binding contracts say and B/ Whilst were in the chumpionship we have no money to repay, it is impossible to repay what you don''t have? We have ZERO assets and if ME made us sell our entire squad he wouldn''t come close to getting his money back! Lets see who spends more money next season out of Ipswich and Norwich shall we?[/quote]

so you admit that you club has no money.. where then is your summer transfer budget going to come from..? spending money u havent got will lead to Administration my friend...Loan the money from Evans? im sure he will be more than happy to comply.. meaning he can charge you even more money to repay!

And do u seriosly think Evans isnt going to want a huge rate of Interest paid should u go up? he''ll take u to the cleaners!

jas :)

[quote user="kick it off"]I quite like my newest creation:

"Can''t you drive a F**king car" (to you''re not singing anymore)
[/quote]

Yes because somebody driving into the back of you clearly means you  can''t drive! LOL Norwich logic is hillarious!!

to the tune of the infamous man u munich song,....

Whos that driving on the road way

Whos that crashing in the car

Its magilton and boss making such a f*cking noice

Cos they can n''t drive home from the bar

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]

[quote user="kick it off"]I quite like my newest creation:"Can''t you drive a F**king car" (to you''re not singing anymore)[/quote]

Yes because somebody driving into the back of you clearly means you  can''t drive! LOL Norwich logic is hillarious!!

[/quote]Suppose you lot don''t worry about that when your towing you "mobile homes" from trailer park to trailer park though, hey?

For attention of tractorboystayindown,

Just wondering where the best place is to get my palms read. I have heard that there are plenty of these establishments in small suffolk towns.

Looking forward to Sunday big time as there is such a wonderous choice of ferris wheels; however I am not playing hoopla as it is such a con.

[:D]

PS Is it true that you once trained your dog to steal meat from your local butchers? In the words of the Boosh; genius!!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"]Yes we owe OUR OWNER money, but it is physically 100% impossible for us to repay that until we become established in the premier league A/ Because thats what the legally binding contracts say and B/ Whilst were in the chumpionship we have no money to repay, it is impossible to repay what you don''t have? We have ZERO assets and if ME made us sell our entire squad he wouldn''t come close to getting his money back! Lets see who spends more money next season out of Ipswich and Norwich shall we?[/quote]

so you admit that you club has no money.. where then is your summer transfer budget going to come from..? spending money u havent got will lead to Administration my friend...Loan the money from Evans? im sure he will be more than happy to comply.. meaning he can charge you even more money to repay!

And do u seriosly think Evans isnt going to want a huge rate of Interest paid should u go up? he''ll take u to the cleaners!

[/quote]

We have £6-£8m to spend in the summer, how about you?lol £500,000? You need to sign 10 (YES TEN) players, we need a couple of additions to the squad! As for admin not possible, we are very much solvent, Evans is our OWNER not a bank lending us money! When we go up we will recieve £40-£60m more than enough for Marcus to claw back his money! We are in a position that most clubs in our league (including you) would love to be in, stay in this league and we pay ZERO get promoted and we pay back the money (with interest) but are in the premier league! WIN WIN springs to mind!

[quote user="Stone"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

*clears throat*

Your auntie is your mother,

Your Father is your Brother.

You sleep with one-another

The Ispwich Family...

to the tune of the Adams Family

[/quote]

Isn''t that a song that other clubs chant at us? (West Ham in particular if i remember correctly)

I definitely recognise it. I can''t halp but laugh at it either!

[/quote]

They were singing that to us at Bristol City a couple of weeks back

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Moron, as it stands, you are paying £600k per year interest on the ME loan, opposed to as when the bank owned the debt and you were on a payment break. 6-8mill in the summer? you are in dream land boy. Why do you think Nugent didnt go to you (apart from the fact you''re all inbred scummers)? You have no money, I would not want a man with such a dubious business as being a ticket tout - google daily mail Marcus Evans - see what you get - who is known for ripping people off by selling them hotel rooms with a view over the greens for the PGAtour, only to find themselves in a hotel with views over the greens of a neighbouring golf course near the PGA. The man is scum, a perfect fit for your club, i''ll just sit back and laugh as he bleeds you dry, whilst you are all far too simple to understand it and keep bleating on about being rich. You had 12mill for transfers, then you had 12mill for transfers and general running costs, who have you bought? The over-rated Norris for a fee that far exceeds his value, and you have less points since Evans took over than you did before! Good Deal!! Your now 4points off playoffs, i cant wait to end any lingering hopes you have tomorrow. All this after you werre nailed on certs to go up before evans took over!! WE LOVE YOU EVANS, WE DO!!

We have £6-£8m to spend in the summer, how about you?lol £500,000? You need to sign 10 (YES TEN) players, we need a couple of additions to the squad! As for admin not possible, we are very much solvent, Evans is our OWNER not a bank lending us money! When we go up we will recieve £40-£60m more than enough for Marcus to claw back his money! We are in a position that most clubs in our league (including you) would love to be in, stay in this league and we pay ZERO get promoted and we pay back the money (with interest) but are in the premier league! WIN WIN springs to mind!

[/quote]