Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Struggling binners

With the season ticket deadline date of tomorrow fast approaching, the paupers have wheeled out the red faced buffoon to make an appeal on their behalf. Struggling to reach even 15,000 last season the figures look to be well down this year.... yet again.With his words as trusted as any statement about the Zimbabwe election Sheepy has promised millions in the summer. Unfortunately a closer look at his statement suggests not all is what it seems at Poorman Road.“We have only seen the benefit of Marcus'' investment for half this season."Duh, your team achieved less points after the supposed investment than before.“We now have our scouts in place and have the wherewithal to stage a global operation to recruit players." though what he really means is more Championship squad rubbish“And our targets will be the top players at our level.” Note, our level.So how much of this suggested largesse will be handed over to ''Mad Chav'' ? ....  errrrrr" the actual amount depending on Marcus"But for those all too willing to laugh at this hapless dimwit I bring you this startling and incisive bit of analysis." “It is too early to write us off, and all is not lost. But we do need start winning games again.”Well well, nothing gets past his astute mind does it !

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You need to see a doctor about your binner obsession Walphy.[/quote]

Agreed!!

Just hope the smirk is not wiped off his face by 2.00pm Sunday

Arthur \ Yellow Rider

What is wrong with Ralphy Boy''s post?

Even the voice of the fans Richard Balls is at it this week. You lot may not like Ralphs style but he has that lot down the road weighed up.

How come walphy  knows so much about Ipswich and their affairs?  Ever thought of that? Poor tortured soul.

Hell hath no fury like a .....................scorned.

Fill in the empty space. Best answer wins a pair of royal blue bedsocks.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Hell hath no fury like a .....................scorned.

[/quote]

Recorded message from Darren Huckerby?

Binner?

Nice aliens.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]A City fan has a laugh at the binners and widdle gets upset

quelle surprise !

[/quote]

In your case its not a laugh its an obsession. Go see a Doctor friend and tell them you suffer from paranoia of the colour blue. Its all one big blue conspirecy Walphy, or should I say Smudger Jr?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]A City fan has a laugh at the binners and widdle gets upset

quelle surprise !

[/quote]

In your case its not a laugh its an obsession. Go see a Doctor friend and tell them you suffer from paranoia of the colour blue. Its all one big blue conspirecy Walphy, or should I say Smudger Jr?

[/quote]

I remember a poster on here who was so obsessed he painted a blue & white scarf on a city fans picture and used it for an avatar.. how sad would that be Arthur [:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

quelle surprise !

[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember a poster on here who was so obsessed he painted a blue & white scarf on a city fans picture and used it for an avatar.. how sad would that be Arthur [:^)]

[/quote]

How sad is your life? is that the best you can do? You are slipping nutty, you once were witty.

Walphy walphy woo, i think you love me really.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][

How sad is your life? is that the best you can do? You are slipping nutty, you once were witty.

[/quote]

But Im not crazy, Im just a little unwell
I know right now you cant tell
But stay awhile and maybe then youll see
A different side of me
Im not crazy, Im just a little impaired
I know right now you dont care
But soon enough youre gonna think of me
And how I used to be

I got no life apart from this board, I''m a real saddo Arthur[Y] I got the thickest yellow and green welding goggles and the sleeves on my Val Doonican cardie need re-darning, but I''m proud of it all [:|]

Would you care to join me for arfa mild shandy arfa [B][:^)]

yeah... how I used to be [8]

I don''t think the irony of widdle stalking me across the threads to tell me how obssessed I am is missed by most on here.It is derby day tomorrow. No better day to poke fun at our impoverished neighbours I would have thought, clearly not in the mind of one youngster though.A couple of ''names'' on here attack the club by the use of false claims. City fans rebut the lies and guess what ? Up pops the same youngster to make personal attacks on those City fans.Bit of a pattern here widdle, methinks.Anyway back on thread, it appears I have been misled on the true state of finance available at poorman road. They have swooped to sign a major championship defender. A true expression of the determination of the paupers to boldly go forward.The name of this worthy titan is ............................. De Vos. Yep, the best the paupers can manage is to try and resign someone who himself realises that he should retire.Poorman Road ..................... you would need a heart of stone not to laugh.

Ralph you are clealry the most obsessed and vile Naaarwich fan I have come across (That takes some doing) is it your own teams many short comings that make you so bitter and twisted?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I don''t think the irony of widdle stalking me across the threads to tell me how obssessed I am is missed by most on here.

It is derby day tomorrow. No better day to poke fun at our impoverished neighbours I would have thought, clearly not in the mind of one youngster though.

A couple of ''names'' on here attack the club by the use of false claims. City fans rebut the lies and guess what ? Up pops the same youngster to make personal attacks on those City fans.

Bit of a pattern here widdle, methinks.

Anyway back on thread, it appears I have been misled on the true state of finance available at poorman road. They have swooped to sign a major championship defender. A true expression of the determination of the paupers to boldly go forward.

The name of this worthy titan is ............................. De Vos. Yep, the best the paupers can manage is to try and resign someone who himself realises that he should retire.

Poorman Road ..................... you would need a heart of stone not to laugh.
[/quote]

Look Walph, i just dont swing that way. Leave me alone or ill get a injunction. Cheers for the "youngster" comment though, yet your claim i am younger than what i say has a major flaw-whats the benefit my dear? What false claims have i made? Ive always said i follow the badge not the board-everyone else understands, but for some reason you cant get your twisted little head round it. Poor poor Walphy. Make the doctors appointment about your paranioa monday, ill even come along and hold your hand. If you would like to discuss this in person i will be down the coachmakers sunday afternoon with my 2 nephews, ask the barman he will point you our way. If you wish to carry on your paranoid obsession that im behind some binner conspirecy to get you then ill leave you to your own dillusions. yet then again according to your conspiracey theory im several other users yet have a better memory of norfolk history than you. Perhaps you are the one with more than one ID-or does that make me as foolish as you to suggest that. Pop in the coach Sunday, ill buy you a pint and we can talk like adults, just ask for the 2 brothers and their uncle. If you would like the Evening news to confirm my details and proof afetr recent correspondents as will Neil Doncaster,i lived on victoria street untill my recent move round the corner. You can always ask the web team where my IP address is located and where i am posting from because i can assure you my paranoid friend its beaming from Lakenham.

Web team-please settle this childish row and confirm who i am and where i come from for Ralph Wright.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I don''t think the irony of widdle stalking me across the threads to tell me how obssessed I am is missed by most on here.

It is derby day tomorrow. No better day to poke fun at our impoverished neighbours I would have thought, clearly not in the mind of one youngster though.

A couple of ''names'' on here attack the club by the use of false claims. City fans rebut the lies and guess what ? Up pops the same youngster to make personal attacks on those City fans.

Bit of a pattern here widdle, methinks.

Anyway back on thread, it appears I have been misled on the true state of finance available at poorman road. They have swooped to sign a major championship defender. A true expression of the determination of the paupers to boldly go forward.

The name of this worthy titan is ............................. De Vos. Yep, the best the paupers can manage is to try and resign someone who himself realises that he should retire.

Poorman Road ..................... you would need a heart of stone not to laugh.
[/quote]

Oh and as for stalking you I think most will agree its the other way round pal. Bly and yellow rider said the same about you but guess who your attention turns to? The lover you will never have! Now stop stalking, getting paranoid, obsessing, and going on about wild conspiraceys like im several other people as well as younger than i claim-something you have yet to explain why the hell i would do as what benfit would i gain. Thats why i assumed you were young Walph because you have the mind of a child.

I like reading Ralph''s posts about our impoverished neighbours. I think Ralph grasp of the plight of them at Portaloo Road is great.

Based on the facts he writes, and not anything else (ie some peoples conception of personal insults - of which I am taking NO side whatsoever) I find it entertaining.

[quote user="Web Team - Pat"]It''s as Arthur says. Please end it here - it''s getting nowhere and it''s obviously annoying both parties. The thread will simply be removed otherwise.[/quote]

Thanks for confirming that Pat, im ready to move on and act my age, are you willing to do the same Ralph now the web team have confirmed i am who i claim to be. Not a binner, not some kid with too much time, not using several different IDs, just a old man who supports the team 100% just not the board.

Nutty - Nothing wrong with Ralphy Boys post apart from the fact that it is based on what exactly? From what I can see it is based purely on his opinion of Ipswich Town rather than fact. Can you imagine if I posted in the same manner about the state of our financial affairs, he would choke on his prawn sandwiches.....

Truth is they have much more clout in the transfer market than us these days whatever some of our own fans may like to believe , they spent around £3million in January compared to our one cheap signing and a lot of young boys on loan and quite frankly i expect them to be spending a fair bit this summer too . Maybe one day somebody will buy Delia out and invest something in our team ,  untill then its rather foolhardy laughing at teams much higher in the league and with more wealth than us it just makes us look very bitter and jealous.