Sign in to follow this  
perucanary

tractor-boys.com

just take a look at heir forum, they are ripping their players apart and fighting amongst theirselves. Ipswich were shocking and no-one cab argue that weat ham deserved it, it will be a good final, I for one will be going for palace!

I was just doing the same and laughing my head off in the progress. What a miserable summer it will be for them. And all in the safe knowledge that they wont be getting their 9 million parachute payment this year either. A mass clear out of players or a return to administration. What a lovely choice!!

i do go on that forum sometimes - and find it really good, if you don''t go too far and treat people with the respect you would wish to be treated with yourself, but i feel it would not be the right thing to go on there at the moment, they are suffering and i am sure we can understand how they are feeling, let''s face it, we can all be unkind and hit out in our moments of sadness

What is their message board web address. I would like to go on to see what is being said.

tractor-boys.com

is the address but you might not be allowed on it, only selected norwich fans are allowed to stay! You might recognise a few names from here lol

I''ve just been chucked off!!! That''s bloody charming! I started a thread asking about their finances. I was perfectly polite and nice and got 6 friendly replies quite quickly. However, I went back there 30 mins later to find my thread had completely disappeared and I couldn''t log in! I take back my comments at what a good site it was

DD,
To be fair to them they were knocked out of the play-offs last night and the posters are probably feeling a bit down and bruised.Imagine how we would feel if it was us.Apparently last night they had masses of Norwich and West Ham fans registering many of them just to take the p*** so I guess when the administrator got on there and saw what was happening he withdrew the threads and blocked them all.Perhaps today was not the right day to ask them about the state of their finances.

try this http://www.tractor-boys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97629#97629 the bloke half way down the page col-blue I think his name is. Pathetic

Fair point cityangel, I agree there must have been some p**s takers. However, I wasn''t one of them. I made it very clear that I wasn''t taking the mick and that I was just curious. None of the replies told me to go away and were just as polite as my question. I can see why they would chuck off idiots who just go on to take the mick. However, I don''t see why posts like mine should be taken off

dd, just stay on here then mate, i have taken a decision not to go on there for a while as they won''t thank you for it, okay some might,but what is the point in stirring it anyway, they know who won the league, who is the better team

i know ipswich fans love having a go at us, but it doesn''t really make you any better if you do the same, i have known some real idiots in my time who support that club, and they are best left alone, but i also have some lifetime mates who i have grown up with who support them and those relationships won''t change, we all have a laugh when we meet up and although we are top right now, it has often been the other way around lol

i have been on that particular site for a while and if you are constructive in your points you will be accepted, as on here when idiots come on they get slatted, i have just had a go at some idiot thinking west brom are better than us - as long as you direct your points towards the team and don''t make things personal, you should be okay

Cheers Gaz. I''m sure you''re right. I don''t have any intention of going on their site to mock them. I know what it feels like when you get idiots taking the mick out of your football team on your own message board (*cough Zlatan*) I will go back if I want to make any points. Might see you there!

I would really like palace to win!