Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Bristol City v Norwich City - official match thread

come on lets press on and get a result... win here and we could be safe... could... *touches wood*

absolutely well deserved and earned - now lets go after then wurzels and get another!!!glad to see roedy AT LAST playing hucks on the left and croft on the right - we''re tearing ''en apart.  get in!!!

Oooooh Yessssssss!!!! come on hux!!!!!!!  1-1-huckerby!!!!!!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

That can''t be right - where is the live league please someone?

[/quote]http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MatchLive/0,,10355,00.html Live Match consoleenjoy and yes! get in, oh huckabeeee

All we want now is for Plymouth to get a couple of late goals against Coventry.

While we are getting excited about todays score we shouldn''t forget that we are in the relegation battle because of the lack (or too late in Ashton''s case)  of investment in the squad over the last three to four seasons.

IT''s THE TEAM, STUPID!

Well Done my Hucks [:)] much more effective on the left and causing them all sorts of problems.

Shame about Rigters, guess we will never know how he could have been for us know

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

All we want now is for Plymouth to get a couple of late goals against Coventry.

While we are getting excited about todays score we shouldn''t forget that we are in the relegation battle because of the lack (or too late in Ashton''s case)  of investment in the squad over the last three to four seasons.

IT''s THE TEAM, STUPID!

[/quote]No really don''t want to see that happen3-0 down against cov will make my monday mornings very entertaining... crying argyle fans are brilliant

It''s all very well and good playing well, but playing well don''t get you points.  The Colchester game is a prime example, ok so not a good side, but are we so much better?  Norwich city won that and the football wasn''t good.

[quote user="Polar"]robbery.... lets hope we continue playing as well as we did today though.
[/quote]

Why if we can''t even win when we do perform well? Today was a golden opportunity to get a valuable point on the board and we blew it by conceding soft goals.

How many times have we thrown it away in the past 3 seasons. That''s why were near the bottom and that''s where we still will be come the end of the season

If you don''t take your chances, you don''t win games [:@]

You always get the luck when your at the top! and when your at the bottom you get nothing at all! I put that loss down to bad luck, not the team or performance.  I will like to see the goals though because it sounds like two sloppy goals have cost us dear.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s all very well and good playing well, but playing well don''t get you points.  The Colchester game is a prime example, ok so not a good side, but are we so much better?  Norwich city won that and the football wasn''t good.[/quote]No i''d rather not play well, I mean long term we''ll do better playing crap, what utter tosh. Sometimes you play well and lose, it happens, but i''d rather show that we can play good football.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It''s all very well and good playing well, but playing well don''t get you points.  The Colchester game is a prime example, ok so not a good side, but are we so much better?  Norwich city won that and the football wasn''t good.[/quote]

No i''d rather not play well, I mean long term we''ll do better playing crap, what utter tosh. Sometimes you play well and lose, it happens, but i''d rather show that we can play good football.
[/quote]

Ok so in an ideal world we would be playing superb football and winning.  Not happened in years though has it? 

So you''d rather see great football and lose rather than walk away after watching an untidy poor game and getting 3 points, that''s fair enough and your perogative.  Me, I would rather walk away from a rubbish game and have 3 points any day.