Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

SO WHO WAS HE?

Was thinking Scott Sinclair, but Pearson seems a good shout.

I dont think it was Pearson as he didnt sign at one min to 5 according to skysports - the only player i can find who signed at 5 on the dot for a champs club on loan is Chris Lucketti. Although i think Pearson would be more likely, Lucketti fits timing wise.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]God the same old story , so close, yet so far...i wish the board would change the record.[/quote]

What record would you suggest? Because at the moment you are like a DJ with a record but you don''t know the artists'' name and the lyrics.......

Of course if you could tell us the name of the player and why any deal fell through (detailing any mistakes the Board made along the way) then perhaps I may tune in.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]God the same old story , so close, yet so far...i wish the board would change the record.[/quote]

As things are going they will  be able to change the version to a 1st  Division song ''There were the days''.

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]whats this about? where have u heard we were supposed to sign somebody??[/quote]http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1276416,00.htmlThink a lot of people missed this story.

[quote user="bunny"]

What record would you suggest? Because at the moment you are like a DJ with a record but you don''t know the artists'' name and the lyrics.......

Of course if you could tell us the name of the player and why any deal fell through (detailing any mistakes the Board made along the way) then perhaps I may tune in.

[/quote]

As you are a Mr know it all and know all the facts of the player and the potential transfer, as you know all the facts and that the board were to blame for not getting him, I will let you off and bow to you.

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

As you are a Mr know it all and know all the facts of the player and the potential transfer, as you know all the facts and that the board were to blame for not getting him, I will let you off and bow to you.

[/quote]

Typical "backs to the wall" post of someone who does not have an argument. No one (including myself) knows who the player is and why the deal never happened, it just seems to be the fashion of some posters to constantly blame the Board for everything seemingly bad that happens. Now, I have stated that I know nothing about this perhaps yourself and Phatcanary9 would like to admit the same?

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical "backs to the wall" post of someone who does not have an argument. No one (including myself) knows who the player is and why the deal never happened, it just seems to be the fashion of some posters to constantly blame the Board for everything seemingly bad that happens. Now, I have stated that I know nothing about this perhaps yourself and Phatcanary9 would like to admit the same?

[/quote]

My word Bunny you really have got it in for me, having read your replys to some of my other posts i get the feeling you believe yourself to be a far superior supporter to me, i would bet you back any decision made by the board and would fight your case untill your blue in the face,only the club know who the player was, my point was that we always seem to just miss out on signings, take Taylor for example Birmingham wanted  an extra £250,000 but we refused to pay it acording to Mrs Brady, who makes these decisions if not the board! Please answer me this question Bunny, how long have you supported Norwich? because i''ve supported them for many a season and the "nearly signed someone but not quite" quote from the board seems to have been overly used in my opinion, thats if you will alow me to have an opinion.Surely all Norwich fans are a bit sick of missing out time after time.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bunny, I was talking to Phatcanary and his comments about blaming the board for everything. I should have done the quote thing on Phats one.

Apparently, it was ''Ronaldinho McDonaldio'' who plays for Spanish 3rd Liga side ''Real 100% Beefio''......according to punter ''Barry Fries'' on Anglio Soccerio Nightio..... Bazzer said he''d be a little nugget amongst the silly burgers who''re all lips an'' arsio - currently playing for city.......

[quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bunny, I was talking to Phatcanary and his comments about blaming the board for everything. I should have done the quote thing on Phats one.

[/quote]

Please accept my apologies for misreading your post.....

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="canaries in Bed"][quote user="bunny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My word Bunny you really have got it in for me, having read your replys to some of my other posts i get the feeling you believe yourself to be a far superior supporter to me, i would bet you back any decision made by the board and would fight your case untill your blue in the face,only the club know who the player was, my point was that we always seem to just miss out on signings, take Taylor for example Birmingham wanted  an extra £250,000 but we refused to pay it acording to Mrs Brady, who makes these decisions if not the board! Please answer me this question Bunny, how long have you supported Norwich? because i''ve supported them for many a season and the "nearly signed someone but not quite" quote from the board seems to have been overly used in my opinion, thats if you will alow me to have an opinion.Surely all Norwich fans are a bit sick of missing out time after time.

[/quote]

It has been stated several times that GR put a value on Taylor and he was behind all the negotiations. It has also been stated that there was money available during the January transfer window (the club would have put serious bids on the table for Paterson and/or Rasiak but one was ridiculously overpriced, the other went to the Premiership) so do you not think that the Board would have not put up the extra cash for Taylor if GR had asked for it?

As for all this "I''m a better supporter than you" rubbish it''s actually about having different views and opinions, we both love our club but it does not mean that we can not look at the internal affairs from a different angle....................................as long as you realise that your viewpoint is flawed. [:P] ,