Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Dwight Yorke

OK, thi smay seem a little far fetched, but with the release of Dwight Yorke, anyone think (wages obviously a problem) that he may be good for us for a season? Hes proved he CAN do it at the top level, but can he regain that form? He''d get good service from Hucks and I think could play well with Svensson''s. What do we think? Worthy could get the best from him again? Who would we, realistically, like to see at Carrow Road next year?

Yorke is a playboy. Not Worthies type of player at all. I''d rather follow up on Crouch or Bentley but i fear we may miss out on Bentley if West Ham go up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My girlfriend is a Blackburn fan and he is the biggest joke going. I''d rather have Kuqi up front!

no we dont want dwight yorke, he doesnt fit in at all with our team ethics!i am sure nigel will realise that and stay away!
i hear lampard is out of contract soon?????we can dream

He''s totally the wrong type of player, as mentioned he''s a playboy who likes big city life. He''s also, more importantly , no good on the pitch anymore. There are hundreds of better options out there now.

Despite lacking in the talent side recently - kept out of the Blackburn side by a U21 3rd division player (Stead) he also lacking in the decency or morality stakes IMHO so much so even Souness is fed up with his antics.

However, if Yorke did sign it would raise the intriguing prospect of Jordan possibly attending some City games with their boy. BFJ and Sheepshead would then lose their title as the biggest t*ts in East Angila

I would hate to see Yorke here, he has a real attitude problem and has hardly even tried since moving to Blackburn. I would rather see us sign someone like Lee Trundle, who is hungry, John Stead has done well at Blackburn. I think there are some real "gems" to be found in the lower leagues. We need people who want to play, not players looking for their last "Premiership" wage packet.

why not somebody like matt jansen? i know he hasnt featured much since his accident but i think he could do a job.