Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

F.A cup final

How many do you think Man.u will put past Marshall..... i`ll be laughing every time he picks the ball out of the net

I actually think they might do quite well. I work with a couple of Millwall fans who say Marshall seems to have settled quite well and found a niche in the club. Not that I really like Millwall, but its the classic underdog fight so as a neutral it might be nice to see them do it. At least I can still gloat that we got promoted whatever happens...!

I am honestly finding it hard to get at all interested in the final this weekend, agent Marshall or no agent Marshall. Does anyone else out there feel the same?

Unless it''s on "normal TV" I won''t be watching it - always a dull affair.

Playoff Final - maybe.

Euro 2004 - definitely.

I''m very indifferent to both teams Susie, couldn''t really care less about it. The only thing which could make it interesting for me is if Van Nistlerooy trys to hit a point blank volley, misses, and accidentally kicks Marshall in the knackers.

Trouble is, Jonzey, you might have to watch the entire affair only to discover that it just won''t happen! Think I''ll go and watch some local cricket instead!

After missing the last few finals, I have decided to sit and watch this one with plenty of cold beers. The underdog aspect brings with it some intrigue and may be more of a spectacle than Arsenal/Liverpool/Chelsea and only a couple of goals to mention.

Millwall will get a tonking but if they turn up and ManU have a bad day the greatest Cup Final giantkilling will occur - that alone makes it decent viewing.

It will be nice to watch a domestic game where we can compare Premiership and Div 1 and assess just how wide the gap is. If not the cricket''s on Channel 4!

Nothing will ever bore me enough to watch Cricket, Susie. I''d rather watch Ipswich reserves.

But you have to respect the match organisers. Two months in the Carribbean over winter to play the Windies several times!!! What a skive.

It does provide people with a good excuse to escape for some winter sunshine though, Jonzey, in the guise of Engerland supporters! Some women are fooled by this, but others are not! (Some say ''what the hell'' and go as well!)

if there was one underdog i would hate to see win the fa cup final,its milwall.a thoroughly unattractive club,was dying for sunderland to win the semi

As a rule i would be cheering on the under dog but not in this case, never liked Millwall and having Marshall in goal as well puts me on Man u`s side. what is the record for the most goals scored by one team in the final.....