Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Henry goes back to Reading!

He was no better than what we had and has only started one game which was in Feb when we played Leic away so thats the right decision. Wish Arsenal would recall Gibbs now, cause I think he''s much too inexperienced and lightweight for the battle ahead.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Winger James Henry on loan from Reading has gone back early due to not getting any games.[/quote]

Surely "due to not being any good" would be closer to the truth.

[quote user="cityangel"]

He was no better than what we had and has only started one game which was in Feb when we played Leic away so thats the right decision. Wish Arsenal would recall Gibbs now, cause I think he''s much too inexperienced and lightweight for the battle ahead.

[/quote]

I think your right cityangel! Gibbs is far to inexperienced for the battles ahead.

I''m glad Henry''s gone.  He didnt have many games, but when he did come on he didnt look like he wanted any games.  He isn''t good enough and I doubt he will ever get in the Reading team

Shame it didn''t work out, but thats football. I thought in principle, it was a good idea, he may be young but he was cover for Croft and although not very good at this stage, he provided numbers for our dwindling squad.

Well at least he''s gone. Reading can take him back and see how rubbish he is. It''s obvious roder''s being forced (or having his hand twisted at least) to play these loan players even if they aren''t up to it.

What I find odd about this is even if he is a freebie, he goes back to Reading...and does not get a game!  Surely he stood more chance of getting one at Norwich?  I smell something fishy and its not the content of Baldricks apple crumble.....

[quote user="colneycanary"]Winger James Henry on loan from Reading has gone back early due to not getting any games.[/quote]

Thought he was awful.

Saw him at leicester and he was on a par with Steve Walsh and Raymond De Ward!!!!!!

Utter Crap!!!!!!!

(probably set the Prem alight and get an Engalnd call up now!!!!!!!!!!!)

I have a friend who''s a Forest fan and Henry was on loan there last year.  Apparently the loan was cut short there too, due to a bad attitude. 

His display at Leicester was the most shocking lack of committment I''ve ever seen live. Bye bye.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

We do need a squad though. Admittedly I''ve only seen Gibbs once - against Barnsley at home - and I thought he was very good. I''ve heard he''s played poorly since and I can''t really judge him on one great turn and shot in the highlights I saw at Sheff U. Anyway, with Darel Russell suspended again, we neede Gibbs to replace him. The only other thing he could have done is play both Croft and Huckerby which doesn''t really work or played Spillane. Who isn''t very good either.

[quote user="sig"]I have a friend who''s a Forest fan and Henry was on loan there last year.  Apparently the loan was cut short there too, due to a bad attitude. [/quote]

Wikipedia backs up these events:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_(footballer)

It seems to me he wasn''t getting games here and we probably came to a deal to sever the agreement, and not pay anymore of his wages.

Henry couldn''t even get in the Reading Reserves starting line-up tonight for their game against West Ham Reserves...wasn''t anything special when he did come on in the second half.