Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

Huckerby has gone

If Irish is wrong it looks like last nights meeting with Hux was in vain - if it is a meeting with Hux that sends him home was it his wage demands we could not meet?

if you have a tv watch it, then dont choke on your humble pie. I must say i hope i am wrong, but your apology will be fourth coming i am sure

Hows the humble pie Fecky, just kidding. On the Crouch front the thoughts are that he might well be back. He did not get on the bench for villa reserves the other night. They just want city to make a bid for him

well done irish - after all, we all really thought he was stayin!!
only jokin, but no-one''s really gonna choke on the news are they!?!

Sorry Irish Canary ive made a right idiot of myself but u were wrong about crouch coz he went back after saturday but i hope ur right about crouch. Sorry mate i admit ur correct im wrong

I can only hope that the falling down of the Hucks bid will free nigel up to go and get Crouch permanently. Of the two Hucks was always Nige''s favourite and I am sure he expected Villa to let Crouch come on a season loan so he kept his cash for Hucks. Obviously the gulf was just too big but maybe now Nige can get Crouchy with Hucks now out of the picture. If Harper is not the answer on the right (and I thought he looked a very good player) then we have a big gap on that side now with Rivers out of favour and Hendo not quite there yet. I personally think Harper was worth spending a few quid on.