Sign in to follow this  
King Juan of Spain

This guy doesn't like us much...

We all need posters and we need to voice our opnions, sometimes, actually most of the time, it goes too far.

They don''t seem to be ''simple thoughts'' to me. They are merely his opinions, as are those posted on the message board he so derides.

oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.

[quote user="ricky knight"]oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.[/quote]

Midtable boredom would suit us all I think. I think the blogger was referring more to the likes of Wiz, Smudger, BBB, etc.

[quote user="ricky knight"]oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.[/quote]As a newbie I note that you''re one of several doomongers that are often asked what the alternative action would be. Arthur someone being another. You never reply. Why is that RickyExactly what is the alternative to the current board. Have you got some pikey mate who would throw in a few million? No? Oh. I suppose you deem that to be the boards failing that they haven''t managed to pull some sugar daddy from the wash to dispose themselves?Selfish sods eh mate?

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="ricky knight"]oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.[/quote]

As a newbie I note that you''re one of several doomongers that are often asked what the alternative action would be. Arthur someone being another. You never reply. Why is that Ricky

Exactly what is the alternative to the current board. Have you got some pikey mate who would throw in a few million? No? Oh. I suppose you deem that to be the boards failing that they haven''t managed to pull some sugar daddy from the wash to dispose themselves?

Selfish sods eh mate?
[/quote]

If Delia wants out, makes it public, let someone outside norfolk in, there is people out there, for a club of this size and potential, 20,000 season ticket holders, keep believing the spin bud. You have to want to sell to make a sale.

he''s right but he''s a binner... no really"up portaloo road"Portaloo road is down... see... forgot himself there he did...

for some of the "padded cell...  ... idiots... ... of the pink''un messageboard"  i am not being serious.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="ricky knight"]oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.[/quote]As a newbie I note that you''re one of several doomongers that are often asked what the alternative action would be. Arthur someone being another. You never reply. Why is that RickyExactly what is the alternative to the current board. Have you got some pikey mate who would throw in a few million? No? Oh. I suppose you deem that to be the boards failing that they haven''t managed to pull some sugar daddy from the wash to dispose themselves?Selfish sods eh mate?[/quote]

If Delia wants out, makes it public, let someone outside norfolk in, there is people out there, for a club of this size and potential, 20,000 season ticket holders, keep believing the spin bud. You have to want to sell to make a sale.

[/quote]Did I miss something? Delia & Michael have made it public that they would be willing to sell their majority to someone with the right credentials that could pay off the debt and then have money to invest into the team - £25-30million I think was the quoted amount.You could argue that it was all a big lie etc but then why would you bother wanting them to come out and do exactly that again if only not to believe them when they did?

[quote user="SPat"]

this message board has become an embarrassing mecca for teenagers who can''t spell but think they know how to run a football club........

[/quote] Actually, the real problem is the ones who can spell and think their opinions really matter. Posters like me, in other words.

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="ricky knight"]oh right we should all be happy because we are in the relegation mire because at least we have something to play for, well i would rather be at the other end where we should be, or at least board shxtless in midtable and safe.[/quote]

As a newbie I note that you''re one of several doomongers that are often asked what the alternative action would be. Arthur someone being another. You never reply. Why is that Ricky

Exactly what is the alternative to the current board. Have you got some pikey mate who would throw in a few million? No? Oh. I suppose you deem that to be the boards failing that they haven''t managed to pull some sugar daddy from the wash to dispose themselves?

Selfish sods eh mate?
[/quote]

whilst ricky is clearly not a billionaire riding into rescue the club.. do you not consider that the club themselves, with their business contacts and knowleged of local people, should not activley be seeking a buyer?

that tends to be how business works... someone doesnt wake up and say "oh i know i''ll spend 100,000 and buy the shop on the corner, its a really succesful business and has 20,000 customers a week!" they wait until they are invited to invest... Dragons Den explains this much!

jas :)

Jas - Thats a cracking idea. Lets put the club up for sale on dragons den!

Delia - Now today we are looking for 5 million pounds, for a 10% equity investment.

Jones - What would I get in return?

Delia - Your own reserved seat at my new and improved restaraunt. Your money will provide the means for me to serve my speciality soup of the day, made from the finest stock, the freshest vegetables, and the tears of local children. Oh and you can have half of Darren Huckerby, pick up the tab for Pattisons bar bill, and the further investment opportunity of Gary Dohertys aging formula.

Bannatyne - You havent done your sums, you dont understand the market, frankly your wasting my time. Im OUT.