Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Ray's funds for FONCY

Help me out please, guys and gals. So far we''ve had 12 different teams selected and some peole are going to be disappointed if their team doesn''t get picked.

I''m looking to pick 7 games at reasonable odds that play on Saturday afternoon.

I shall send the list off to Ray at about 9 tonight. Hopefully the mods will update in time for him to get the bet on.

Chirpy, chirpy, cheep cheep. 

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Help me out please, guys and gals. So far we''ve had 12 different teams selected and some peole are going to be disappointed if their team doesn''t get picked.

I''m looking to pick 7 games at reasonable odds that play on Saturday afternoon.

I shall send the list off to Ray at about 9 tonight. Hopefully the mods will update in time for him to get the bet on.

Chirpy, chirpy, cheep cheep. 

[/quote]

Never ever worry George , arrdee will be awake and alert till midnight with no problem''s I will take your selections with me in the morning and phone them through to Dixmar Racing from my office. Now a lot of you Pickers have asked me about next season , will we have the Free Bet ? well I will do all I can I can assure you , I suppose it all depends on Dixmar and if they have some  interest from sponsoring the Free Bet or even enquires , well you all know the telephone number , any, thing will strengthen my arm for next season . you are all intelligent Pickers , game on .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,

Ok 1st time ive contributed to this thread but my pick for saturdays games is EXETER to beat kidderminster. Exeter pushing for a playoff place while kidderminister nothing to play for in mid-table. Good luck everyone

Hopefully this is in time Canarygeorge I''m going for Hull to beat Leicester away and put themselves in automatic contention after the long weekend.

Hull seem to have a good formula and have quietly crept up on the sides above them.

Good luck

Well, after much clucking and soul searching, i''ve whittled it down to 7 teams to get us crowing at 5 pm. tomorrow.

Sorry to people who choices weren''t picked, but i''ve gone for 7 homes, kicking off at 3pm. as the bet. We wont have agonising wait for Sundays games. The bet brings the majority of pickers. The odds shown are the best available odds, but we all know that old charmer Ray can get that nice Billy Dixon to match them.

Aston Villa to beat Sunderland      @ 8/13............City Angel ,Me.

Norwich    to beat Colchester        @ 5/6..............Lucky green trainers, Ray, Lappinup. C''mon you yellas !

Brighton     to beat Swindon           @ 1/1..............Leedscanary

Hereford    to beat Bury                 @ 8/11.............Graham Humphrey, Inch High.

Aldershot   to beat Atrincham         @ 2/5...............Peterbrocanary, Fellas, Gorleston Jim.

Cambridge Utd to beat Weymouth  @ 1/2..............Trentcanary, 1dartmoore.

Rangers            to beat Hibernian     @1/3...............D.D.D.

IF, no WHEN they all come FLYING home at teatime, we''ll all be CROWING.   At the above odds it works out to a nice £286.46 for a tenner.

Good luck guys and gals, fingers crossed.

George.   

Well, after much clucking and soul searching, i''ve whittled it down to 7 teams to get us crowing at 5 pm. tomorrow.

Sorry to people who choices weren''t picked, but i''ve gone for 7 homes, kicking off at 3pm. as the bet. We wont have agonising wait for Sundays games. The bet brings the majority of pickers. The odds shown are the best available odds, but we all know that old charmer Ray can get that nice Billy Dixon to match them.

Norwich    to beat Colchester        @ 5/6..............Lucky green trainers, Ray, Lappinup. C''mon you yellas !

Hereford    to beat Bury                 @ 8/11.............Graham Humphrey, Inch High.

Aldershot   to beat Atrincham         @ 2/5...............Peterbrocanary, Fellas, Gorleston Jim.

IF, no WHEN they all come FLYING home at teatime, we''ll all be CROWING.   At the above odds it works out to a nice £286.46 for a tenner.

George.   

[/quote]varied mix in there george - nearly £300 would double amount so far, and make dixies eyes water - make no mistake - he who dares wins rodders!!!

George.   

[/quote]

Yes the bet is on you lovely old Pickers Its as the odds above apart from one Aston Villa ,the best Billy Dixon could find after an extensive search was 4-7 instead of 8-13 Dixmar matched the rest . Dixmar will pay the Academy £268-67p I would think your amount included the stake George which we don''t get as we haven''t paid anything . So its well done Canarygeorge wonderful indeed and good luck to you all [Y] arrdee.

What I forgot to say was Billy Dixon said "The City price was tremendous" he expected to lose several thousand on them this afternoon . which is interesting . So is this afternoon going to be one of those days where we can''t go wrong ? roll on 3 o''clock .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,

Well done Ray, and a special thanks to Billy. Lovely Jubbly. Very good odds.

Just need the teams to do their bit now. Specially City. C''mon.

Oh well, just didn''t happen. But the main thing is City got a brilliant result. Well done the yellas.

Best of luck to the thread next week.

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry I let you down with my Villa selection [:(][/quote]

Now now CA, we don''t need such defeatist talk!  Better to have suggested something and contributed than stayed silent, and besides you were not alone in that call. 

Ray may correct me but I doubt anyone has a 100% record of tips - in fact how about an analysis of the top pickers at the end of this season big man?

Yes it was hard luck yesterday George one of those days when things didn''t go our way but you done us proud and of course the City done the business which was the most important thing . Now whats all this sorry business Angel we don''t do sorrows on the Free Bet pages Its just some fun for you lovely old City fans to enjoy ,If we win some money for the Academy all well and good .

I hope you enjoyed your stint in charge of the Free Bet George I am sure you did. We move on to next week and we have Trent C in charge another one of our young guns ready to shoot from the hip and we will all be ready to help and inspire him with our selections . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later .arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                   £212-56p

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes it was hard luck yesterday George one of those days when things didn''t go our way but you done us proud and of course the City done the business which was the most important thing . Now whats all this sorry business Angel we don''t do sorrows on the Free Bet pages Its just some fun for you lovely old City fans to enjoy ,If we win some money for the Academy all well and good .

I hope you enjoyed your stint in charge of the Free Bet George I am sure you did. We move on to next week and we have Trent C in charge another one of our young guns ready to shoot from the hip and we will all be ready to help and inspire him with our selections . Talk to you lovely old Pickers later .arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                   £212-56p

[/quote]

Yep, the picker on a ridiculously bad run of form. Just what we need [;)] Get me some good picks next week as I need all the help I can get!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry I let you down with my Villa selection [:(][/quote]

Now now CA, we don''t need such defeatist talk!  Better to have suggested something and contributed than stayed silent, and besides you were not alone in that call. 

Ray may correct me but I doubt anyone has a 100% record of tips - in fact how about an analysis of the top pickers at the end of this season big man?

[/quote]

Yes P''boro, I have discussed this with Nutty Nigel and he working on bringing something on those lines at the end of the season , Its a case of watch this space . You see even when the season is over there is still something  to do on the Free Bet thread . When the season is over this is when my work starts to bring you the Free Bet for the next season , that''s of course if you want me to , I am sure all you lovely old Pickers will want that .

Now P''boro whats all this big man thing ? I am neither big in stature or egoism . [*-)] Talk to all you lovely old Pickers later.arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                  £212-56p good idea Nor''chance1

Now you lovely old Pickers I was just looking through the selections made this weekend and there were some good ones indeed , there was Ncfc4eva81 with his first ever "nap"well done young sir keep them coming , also Newyork with Torquay well done , but I think the "nap" of the day belonged to Norfolkchance1 with his Hull and his write up on why he had selected it . There was that other lovely old boy who forecast City to win big but I cant remember who it was. [Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,  

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old Pickers I was just looking through the selections made this weekend and there were some good ones indeed , there was Ncfc4eva81 with his first ever "nap"well done young sir keep them coming , also Newyork with Torquay well done , but I think the "nap" of the day belonged to Norfolkchance1 with his Hull and his write up on why he had selected it . There was that other lovely old boy who forecast City to win big but I cant remember who it was. [Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,  

[/quote]

Now I was just thinking I should give some award for what I think is the "nap" of the day , something like arrdees famous sausages , ummm I must think on that one . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,