Sign in to follow this  
mr happy

This forum

As a long time reader and a one time contributor i would just like to say i find this forum one of the most narrow minded boards i have ever come across.Most posters make more u-turns than the government and others will call black white to to score brownie points.You would never believe that we are all supposed to support norwich.And as for allowing a certain 1500+ poster from the midlands to be hero worshipped and have a so call valid opinion is a joke.90% of posts on here are just plain vindictive as i would guess 90% of posters are trolls.I think a better name for this site would be the troll''un.And before you all tell me its my choice to read or not let me just say,this forum was once very good but it has gone to pot in the last 18 months Are there anymore longtime readers and some time posters who would agree with me or am i hallucinating

[quote user="mr happy"]90% of posters are trolls.[/quote]

This is as clear a case of the pot calling the kettle black as I have ever seen.

The irony is, judging by this and your other posts, is that you demonstrate perfectly what''s wrong with this forum.

Are there anymore longtime readers and some time posters who would agree with me or am i hallucinating?  Mr. Happy

NO! Based on the lack of response to your comment, I would have to say that pretty much nobody agrees with you. Most posters seem to be serious fans, and most posters also seem to want to display their wit.  Several do both.  I like to consider myself one of those.

You owe me 5 minutes of my life back for time wasted reading and responding to you.

[quote user="mr happy"]As a long time reader and a one time contributor i would just like to say i find this forum one of the most narrow minded boards i have ever come across.Most posters make more u-turns than the government and others will call black white to to score brownie points.You would never believe that we are all supposed to support norwich.And as for allowing a certain 1500+ poster from the midlands to be hero worshipped and have a so call valid opinion is a joke.90% of posts on here are just plain vindictive as i would guess 90% of posters are trolls.I think a better name for this site would be the troll''un.And before you all tell me its my choice to read or not let me just say,this forum was once very good but it has gone to pot in the last 18 months Are there anymore longtime readers and some time posters who would agree with me or am i hallucinating[/quote]

I agree with you......Now, how many brownie points is that worth?

It''s a shame you don''t reveal your former personna Mr Happy!

I have been posting on here on and off for a while. Yes, the forum has been more lighthearted in the past, but probably reflects the current position of the club.

Flirting with relegation and a few disappointing seasons and not everyone is going to post happy stuff. Of course reading and posting on here is not compulsory, but I tend to think that Pink Un posters probably reflect a lot of fans who don''t use messageboards. There are those who are naturally optimistic and those who are not. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, it can be vindictive at times, but only if you allow yourself to get mixed up in it. Is the Pink Un alone in this respect? No, I have posted on several other sites and visited many more. Seems there are varying degrees of moaning and banter on all.

[quote user="mr happy"]As a long time reader and a one time contributor i would just like to say i find this forum one of the most narrow minded boards i have ever come across.Most posters make more u-turns than the government and others will call black white to to score brownie points.[/quote]

How do you reconcile people being narrow minded with people making U-turns?  Seems a bit contradictory.

[quote user="mr happy"]As a long time reader and a one time contributor i would just like to say i find this forum one of the most narrow minded boards i have ever come across am i hallucinating[/quote]

Yep

How do you reconcile people being narrow minded with people making U-turns?  Seems a bit contradictory.

Good one, Mr, Chops!  It seems we can agree on something after all, just not Gary Doherty.