Sign in to follow this  
sam

30 man England Squad

Which 7 do you think will get cut from the current 30??

Those who don''t know the squad or need reminding, here it is in full:

Keepers: James, Carson, Kirkland

Defenders: Brown, Ferdinand, Terry, Lescott, Woodgate, Wheater, Upson, Bridge, A.Cole, Johnson

Midfielders: Beckham, Bentley, Wright-Phillips, Lampard, Gerrard, Hargreaves, Barry, Young, J.Cole, Downing, Jenas

Strikers: Walcott, Agbonlahor, Rooney, Owen, Crouch, Defoe

Personally, I would let Upson, Wheater, Downing, Wright-Phillips, Hargreaves, Walcott and Agbonlahor go but what do others think???

No it isn''t ridiculous, he hasn''t been playing regularly and he is rubbish.

[quote user="sam"]No it isn''t ridiculous, he hasn''t been playing regularly and he is rubbish.[/quote]

Indeed, he''s played for West Ham, Spurs and Man Utd as well as England. Clearly the mark of a rubbish player.

[quote user="sam"]No it isn''t ridiculous, he hasn''t been playing regularly and he is rubbish.[/quote]have you seen him play?his game isn''t about roaring at fans to cheer like Gerrardor smashing long shots at the cross bar like lumpardCarrick quietly goes about his game breaking up play making passes - basically everything england needs

Clearly i don''t do I, he is obviously better than Gerrard, Lampard, Hargreaves, Barry and Jenas, don''t think so.

[quote user="sam"]Clearly i don''t do I, he is obviously better than Gerrard, Lampard, Hargreaves, Barry and Jenas, don''t think so.[/quote]

Yes he is most definetly better than Hargreaves and Jenas, and Lampard has never had a good game for England that i can remember. I would play Gerrard and Carrick with Carrick playing deep.

If he was that good then he would get in Man Utd''s team every week and he doesn''t, Scholes and Hargreaves have been playing of late and he would walk into the England side, he doesn''t even make the squad, oh dear what a shame.