Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

Healy for ITFC?

Just been speaking to a friend of mine who (unfortunately) is an Ipswich fan but, that apart, he always has some decent words to say about us. 

Appears that David Healy may be on the verge of joining as a last gasp loan attempt to grab sixth spot. If so that could be the signing that clinches it for them? Damn good player at this level.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Just been speaking to a friend of mine who (unfortunately) is an Ipswich fan but, that apart, he always has some decent words to say about us. 

Appears that David Healy may be on the verge of joining as a last gasp loan attempt to grab sixth spot. If so that could be the signing that clinches it for them? Damn good player at this level.

[/quote]

Agreed good player, if he stays fit!.

[/quote]when we had him on loan he wasn''t...

[/quote]

He''s a decent player at this level, no more than that.

I agree he ought to be a quality player at this level, but he did not exactly set the world on fire when he was here on loan with us a while back nor was he enough to keep Leeds afloat.  I think they would have done better if they had landed Nugent, but nonetheless Healy will still strengthen their squad at the right time.  A bit of a surprise Fulham would want to loan him out at the moment as well considering the position they are in.