Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Malkay is on "Goals On Sunday"!!

Malkay is on "Goals on Sunday" this week - further vindication for this most inspiring player - Malkay for Captain I say!!

I dont know if he would be any good in the premire against the big guys, if division one players can outrun him what about henry and rooney?
Im not even sure about flem, but i think flem could cope, i know its not gd but i dont think malky will be involved with any of the big clashes

Let''s hope the powers that be at Anglia get the closing credits right this time, eh! (They had our Malky down as Alan Brazil last time...idiots!)

There you go again on about the Premire, hope thats just a spelling misteak (oops) and not an omen.

Fat Barry Fry and Harry Bassett on from 12.00, Malky not appeared yet so thought I''d let you in on some responses to previous posts.

Malky or Malkey as he signs himself our latest international, who will probably play on Thursday is a better bet than Keown, I remember some of the anti MM posts early last season re too slow etc. well he certainly answered his critics and I sincerely hope he does next year.

Why keep bringing up Henry, he stuffs everyone, if you remember in Prem last time Ian Wright helped himself every time we played the Gunners and he isn''t patch on Thierry and then we had Butterworth, Linighan (shortly) and the fleet footed John Polston, Malky is as good as Butterworth and Polston, Linighan may have been better. Lay off Braveheart he deserves his chance to prove he can''t cut it.

Good on you, Peter!! Malkay is good enough to start the season for all sorts of reasons, and the ONLY way we will find out is when he actually pits himself against Premier players. The likes of Henry, Nistelroy etc cause ALL defenders in the league problems. Its how Malkay copes with the mid-table/low-table strikers that will influence where we finish this year. As I have posted before, he is a current international; he got picked for the PFA Players Team; he was the most consistent defender in the EDP season long sports writer poll - just give him his chance, he has earned it!!