Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

I am the enemy within!

I have just got my tickets for the Ipswich game. Unfortunately, I due to lack of season ticket will not get a ticket with the away support so have just got tickets in with the Binners. So guys if you see two people basically sitting there not cheering for either side know I am the enemy within. [6]

Come on you yellows!!!!

Just out of interest, will anyone else be sneaking in through the back door(in a manner of speaking)?

how did you manage to get hold of them and where abouts are you sitting? would love to go but was away so missed the deadline for our tickets. anybody else got any ideas on how to get hold of one or preferably two

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]how did you manage to get hold of them and where abouts are you sitting? would love to go but was away so missed the deadline for our tickets. anybody else got any ideas on how to get hold of one or preferably two[/quote]

I just rang up and got two tickets in the Cobbold. There were plenty of tickets available on Tuesday. The message said several thousand. It''s not ideal but at least you get to see the game. 

I''ve been to 3-4 derbies at Ipsh*t and have always had to infiltrate the scum. Unfortunately most of my mates are town fans so I just bear it.

Last time I went, when Huckerby scored the winner I couldn''t help but get up and celebrate - but got no reaction from anyone. Although I don''t think I had the most avid supporters around me. I do remember hearing some dozy cow behind me talking to her boyfriend, somthing along the lines of...

Girl: ''Honey, those Norwich fans are chanting scum, scum, scum at us, but I don''t get it because I thought they were the scum?''

Boy: ''Well I think they call us scum too love''

Girl: (stunned) But they''re the scum!

It went on but I think you get the idea! Jesus Wept.

[quote user="Stone"]

I''ve been to 3-4 derbies at Ipsh*t and have always had to infiltrate the scum. Unfortunately most of my mates are town fans so I just bear it.

Last time I went, when Huckerby scored the winner I couldn''t help but get up and celebrate - but got no reaction from anyone. Although I don''t think I had the most avid supporters around me. I do remember hearing some dozy cow behind me talking to her boyfriend, somthing along the lines of...

Girl: ''Honey, those Norwich fans are chanting scum, scum, scum at us, but I don''t get it because I thought they were the scum?''

Boy: ''Well I think they call us scum too love''

Girl: (stunned) But they''re the scum!

It went on but I think you get the idea! Jesus Wept.

[/quote]

aye carumba! well they are Ipswich fans... so say no more.. lol

jas :)

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

I have just got my tickets for the Ipswich game. Unfortunately, I due to lack of season ticket will not get a ticket with the away support so have just got tickets in with the Binners. So guys if you see two people basically sitting there not cheering for either side know I am the enemy within. [6]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

Out of interest where will you be sitting?

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

as if he''s stupid enough to tell u that binner!

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Help everyone I''ve been rumbled!

I''ve bought a Burberry cap and have been working on my fake London accent so you''ll never find me![:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair I''ll stick out like a sore thumb, looking normal!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure you will stick out like a sore thumb but for very different reasons!!!I do hope that you are sitting close to me and make yourself known!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure you will stick out like a sore thumb but for very different reasons!!!I do hope that you are sitting close to me and make yourself known!!!

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

OOOOh scarey. First time with a computer binner? You put your post in the middle of the quotes! I''ll be able to pick you out by your dunce hat!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="tractorboysgoinup"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Come on you yellows!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

OOOOh scarey. First time with a computer binner? You put your post in the middle of the quotes! I''ll be able to pick you out by your dunce hat!

[/quote]

Oooh Ween! You took the words out of my mouth - but how can you pick one Dunce hat out from the surrounding 20,000?

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

I just rang up and got two tickets in the Cobbold. There were plenty of tickets available on Tuesday. The message said several thousand. It''s not ideal but at least you get to see the game. 

[/quote]

You must be registered at Ipswich FC as a customer then cause you wouldn''t have got a ticket on the phone or online otherwise.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

You must be registered at Ipswich FC as a customer then cause you wouldn''t have got a ticket on the phone or online otherwise.

[/quote]

Yes CA, I went to the 1-0 win two years back and had to listen to the locals grumbling about Sito getting sent off! You can register as a customer and then buy tickets. I did it for that game!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol!!! *points at ween* scum! scum! scum! :p

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes CA, I went to the 1-0 win two years back and had to listen to the locals grumbling about Sito getting sent off! You can register as a customer and then buy tickets. I did it for that game!

[/quote]

That explains it then.lol  I''m sure that anyone trying to register in March or April with a Norwich postcode will probably be out of luck .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol!!! *points at ween* scum! scum! scum! :p

[/quote]

Arrggh. Rumbled again. I''m a double agent. [:D] 

To be fair I don''t think its hard to get tickets at Binnerville, it''s the only ground the stewards through you in !

has anyone got their tickets for the ipswich game yet??  Thats in the away end by the way, cos I havn''t got mine yet.  And if know one has got their tickets when do we find out if we have got one or not?

Yesssssssssssss!!!!  Just found out that everyone in priority groups 1, 2 and 3 have been succesfull and have tickets!!!!  I have a ticket!!!!!!!!!  Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the derby a few years back. My brother and I could only get in the scum stand and this as when we got thumped 5-0. We were the only 2 guys not celebrating for goal 1 and 2, got a bit dodgy with some cockney cowboys wanting to have a go and we were somewhat outnumbered and was looking a bit like we may get sorted out. Had some other mates with us who were not die hard fans and begged us to stand up and blend in and I personally would rather take a hiding than pretend to be a scum fan. After the 3rd goal they then just took the piss mercilessly and all thoughts of a bit of naughtiness left their minds.

Not the best day out but all good fun. Did then wipe that away with attendance at that great ''Top of the League'' game which far and away dealt with the dissapointment of the earlier day.