Sign in to follow this  
Archie

new goalkeeper

according to the telegraph this morning we are signing the dundee goalie called paul gallagher,he played in the last scottish game.whether that means he is good or not i dont know,but we''ve got him on a free

Yeah I saw that too. Don''t know much about him. To be absolutely honest I''ve now taken to ignoring transfer gossip in the press. Only because in the last couple of weeks we''ve been linked with Crouch, Bentley, Toderov, Keown, Hughes, Rioden, Brown! Blimey at this rate we''re going to have an entirely new squad!!

I think there is something in this one. Someone on the WOTB site said two days ago that they had received a text message from a relative to say that he/she had just been part of a team conducting a medical on Paul Gallacher at the N & N hospital, which would seem to be right as no one was possibly about at Colney to do a similar thing at the time.

Not a Scottish keeper, remember Scott Howie (saved 3 pens midweek, hang on that Bryan Gunn wasn''t too bad though, except once at Poorman Rd.

Maybe could be a good signing, after all Englands No 1 probably won''t be here Aug 2005, just being realistic.

Joe Lewis ready in a couple of years.

I have to admit when I saw this guy linked to us, I thought what Peter seems to be thinking, he is a replacement for Green in a couple of seasons time.