Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

G’day pickers. Well you have given me a hell of a task, anyone who says this is easy is lying! Was very tough narrowing it down, and Ive ended up not selecting some of the picks for the most trivial of reasons. Apologies to anyone who posted late in the day, the board hasn’t updated for a few hours so havent seen any new picks.

However its time to Wensum money. In the spirit of the week ive gone for Severn picks. Too many Thames the lovely folk at Dixmar have got lucky, this Tyne they wont be, Wye how could we fail with such great pickers. The clubs Ouse gonna bring us that lovely dough are: -

Peterboro v Lincoln – GH

Chelsea v Middlesborough - NN

Stafford v Aldershot - Hissing Sid, GJ, DDD, NYC    

Berwick v Peterhead - LC

WBA v Colchester - PC, Fellas, 1dartmoore

Hamburg v Arminia - YC

Man United v Villa – SA

For those who werent picked, please take Mersey on my soul, Dee’s were a tough lot to pick from.  So Don’t be disheartened, on another day id have picked seven others, and many of the ones I havent picked have found their way on to my personal accumulators. Heres my reasoning.

Bolton v Arsenal – Arsenal never beat Bolton, are on a bad run of form, and have a couple of injuries. They should win but I wouldn’t Bank on it.

Rangers v Celtic – I don’t trust derbies. Especially a tight one such as that.

Cardiff v Southampton – A good call. But Cardiff are slipping down the league with one eye on the cup. Also we beat them away, so cant be sure.

Southend v Walsall – Very good spot. Southend are on a good run of form, Walsall arent. But too close in the table for me.

Queen of the south v Morton – QOS have nowt to play for, Morton are in a relegation fight. Was a bit wary.

Gillingham v Carlisle – My recent accumulators seem to come unstuck in league one. No other reason than that!

Burnley v Barnsley – Was between this and one of the seven for my final pick. Had planned to use it all week, but Burnleys poor home record sided me against it.

[/quote]

Trent, it doesn''t look good for Hamburg. They went down to 10 men in the second hald and the opposition scored after 72 minutes. 

YC - Thats a massive relief. Ive been watching soccer saturday, seeing a late equaliser from Berwick ruin the other three results that came in. Now Berwick was the one result I wasnt sure of, and spent ages contemplating alongside Burnley and Southend (Who both won) Im very glad to hear Hamburg didnt come in. Would have been most annoyed.

However lets look at the positives - five of the seven fixtures I didnt pick came in, so on another day, and a better picker, we would have that money for sure. Keep smiling [:)]

YC - Thats a massive relief. Ive been watching soccer saturday, seeing a late equaliser from Berwick ruin the other three results that came in. Now Berwick was the one result I wasnt sure of, and spent ages contemplating alongside Burnley and Southend (Who both won) Im very glad to hear Hamburg didnt come in. Would have been most annoyed.

However lets look at the positives - five of the seven fixtures I didnt pick came in, so on another day, and a better picker, we would have that money for sure. Keep smiling [:)]

[/quote]unlucky trent - good effort!!!

[/quote]

That''s just the luck of the draw Trent. Isn''t that why we all love this game, It''s so bloody unpredictable.[:)]

Yes indeed hard luck Trent, It was one of those weeks for the bookmaker which seem to crop up quite regular . Hats off to you lovely old Pickers for finding so many winners under adverse conditions with the problem of "server not serving" and the rest of the rubbish.

I don''t feel it was a "fair go" Trent . So if I can secure the Free Bet next season with Dixmar Racing you Trent will be one of the first on my Rota , maybe more than once as well , all you have to do is ask , arrdee will accommodate you the best he can , that goes for all you lovely old Pickers as well . I know it all depends on arrdees honey coated tongue but I am always off to a good start as Dixmar are avid Norwich City fans so lets hope for the best .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                       £212-56p ,good idea Norfolkchance1.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes indeed hard luck Trent, It was one of those weeks for the bookmaker which seem to crop up quite regular . Hats off to you lovely old Pickers for finding so many winners under adverse conditions with the problem of "server not serving" and the rest of the rubbish.

I don''t feel it was a "fair go" Trent . So if I can secure the Free Bet next season with Dixmar Racing you Trent will be one of the first on my Rota , maybe more than once as well , all you have to do is ask , arrdee will accommodate you the best he can , that goes for all you lovely old Pickers as well . I know it all depends on arrdees honey coated tongue but I am always off to a good start as Dixmar are avid Norwich City fans so lets hope for the best .[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,                       £212-56p ,good idea Norfolkchance1.

[/quote]

Well assuming Chelsea hold their lead thats 10 correct picks from 14, not bad at all! And to echo your sentiments, was good to get so many picks taking into account the mess the board was in thursday and friday, was an absolute nightmare trying to flick between the pages to read the picks! And yes I would absolutely love another go, but im sure you have several of the pickers on here queueing up to take the money, so ill happily wait my turn [;)]

Lets hope for the best regarding next season, the fact Dixmar are prepared to do this speaks volumes of them. To try and encourage them, when im at home over the summer Im going to switch from my usual gambling provider, and place a few bets with Dixmar. Im not sure how it works when you place bets over the phone, hopefully someone can explain? Will also try and stop by as I think they are on the outskirts of the city if im right?

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Well assuming Chelsea hold their lead thats 10 correct picks from 14, not bad at all! And to echo your sentiments, was good to get so many picks taking into account the mess the board was in thursday and friday, was an absolute nightmare trying to flick between the pages to read the picks! And yes I would absolutely love another go, but im sure you have several of the pickers on here queueing up to take the money, so ill happily wait my turn [;)]

Lets hope for the best regarding next season, the fact Dixmar are prepared to do this speaks volumes of them. To try and encourage them, when im at home over the summer Im going to switch from my usual gambling provider, and place a few bets with Dixmar. Im not sure how it works when you place bets over the phone, hopefully someone can explain? Will also try and stop by as I think they are on the outskirts of the city if im right?

[/quote]

Yes Trent if I was you I would go in and see Billy Dixon , he is such a wonderful guy if you tell him you are one of the Free Bet Pickers he will be over the moon as he holds us Pickers in his highest regards , the guy is an absolute gem .You are right Dixmars office is at the end of the Reepham rd on the left just as you get to the trees , only a small shop but for us Pickers as big as a superstore . You are also right anything will strengthen my arm , that goes for all you Pickers as well . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,

Sounds good to me. Also how does betting over the phone work? Do you have to be a recognized better? Whats the timescales to pay up if you lose? And so on and so forth.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Sounds good to me. Also how does betting over the phone work? Do you have to be a recognized better? Whats the timescales to pay up if you lose? And so on and so forth.[/quote]

Well I don''t really know but I think you can have a monthly account with Dixmar but Its best to speak with Billy Dixon ,one thing I know if you tell him you are a Pink Un Picker you will enjoy the same odds that we get , In fact as you know there are none better.arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,P''boro,               £212-56p good idea Norfolkchance1.