Sign in to follow this  
Eam

E bay - season ticket.

Somebody is selling a season ticket on e bay, isn''t this illegal or against N.C.F.C rules?

just seen this,for 500 quid.think it is outrageous,someone should inform the club

Why dont you email or ring the club with the details,so they can look into it.

Sadly, it probably won''t be the last one to be flogged on the internet. One would assume that this individual isn''t a regular attendee, because I wouldn''t call him/her a fan!. Whether this person is unfortunately strapped for cash, or just in it for a quick buck, who knows?. I still find it very sad, that people find it necessary to resort to selling a season ticket, for greed or financial gain. It''s their choice to sell I suppose, but there will be an ident on the said season ticket, and the club should be informed of the name of this person, so that they are unable to repeat the ''scam'' at a later date. Although there are ways & means to get round the purchase of tickets for games, at least the club''s attention would be drawn to the problem and corrective action can be taken. I just sympathise with the multitude of fans who are on the waiting list for tickets, who would desperately pay over the odds to see their team next season.

In laymans terms, the E bay season ticket seller is nothing but a tout!.

As for Jon Francis, and his flippant comment, " Hey chum", "I''d be a ''coppers nark'', if it mean''t stopping genuine supporters being taken to the cleaners, by touts or unscrupulous & dodgy dealers"......OTBC

I don''t agree with people selling Norwich tickets for profit but a new season ticket would be 480 anyway and if people are stupid enough to bid for it then it is there choice as no one is forcing them to bid to for it

I reported this to eBay yesterday as it appeared to contravene their listing rules and having just checked I notice that this no longer appears for sale.

OTBC

Good, don''t believe in touts, only time I considered was Arsenal v Norwich Aug 92, I wouldn''t pay £20 as it was all ticket.

2-0 down half time, satisfied had saved my dosh, watched Sky Sports during 2nd half and as 4 Norwichj goals went in withouy reply felt £20 would have been a bargain.

£480 for season ticket paid only if available, someone should try to find out identity of this person and enact retribution of appropriate measures.

Grass what a plonker, glad he does not get on this Site too often.