Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Next year's Kasabian

A) The players don''t get scared by music, and

B) Doherty running out there would scare us, not them, and by ''scare'', I mean ''disappoint''.

Raise a little hell.

What about Cum On Feel The Noise by Oasis for the team to run out to??????Also how much longer do we have to put up with that awful ice cream van racket everytime we score.  I even saw Glenn popping his fingers in his ears after the fifth one went in,bracing himself for another outburst of Cheese from the tannoy.  leave it to the fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!![8-)] 

ok, so im not normally into this metal stuff.

But (and this will votes with the yanks on this board) i heard this as an opening to SuperBowl XLI last year. and liked it. it might work i guess.

Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo3OnekPg8

OR this that i just found anyway. Mute Math - Typical

Typical performance by us right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAtXKS9ZxvM

Cheers

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]Right Here Right Now by Fat Boy Slim
[/quote]

I second that, great tune and better than the rubbish they play now, whoever voted that song in must be tone deaf lol

I think i am inclined to join you on the Coldplay suggestion, but perhaps instead of Yellow we could have a medley of Chris Martins hits(no pun!!!!!!)  including WARNING SIGN , A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD followed by SQUARE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Steve Burns"]Delia''s Gone by Al Stewart[/quote]lol - here''s the lyrics used by johnnie cash:

Delia, oh, Delia Delia all my life If I hadn''t have shot poor Delia I''d have had her for my wife Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s goneI went up to Memphis And I met Delia there Found her in her parlor And I tied to her chair Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s goneShe was low down and travelingAnd she was cold and mean Kind of evil make me want to Grab my sub machine Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s gone[Delia''s Gone lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]First time I shot her I shot her in the side Hard to watch her suffer But with the second shot she died Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s goneBut jailer, oh, jailer Jailer,I can''t sleep ''Cause all around my bedside I hear the patter of Delia''s feet Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s goneSo if you woman''s devilish You can let her run Or you can bring her down and do her Like Delia got done Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s gone

ouch - bit heavy those lyrics!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Steve Burns"]Delia''s Gone by Al Stewart[/quote]

[/quote]

I just listened to your band on MySpace.  Sort of like Billy Corgan singing Muse songs, I mean that as a compliment.  Have you heard the Silversun Pickups?  Check them out if you haven''t, they are ace.  Anyway, here''s my suggestion. Why don''t your band approach the club with a version of On The Ball City?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Have you heard the Silversun Pickups?  Check them out if you haven''t, they are ace.[/quote]

Top marks for musical taste, there. Their album was one of the best of last year, for me.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Steve Burns"]Delia''s Gone by Al Stewart[/quote]ouch - bit heavy those lyrics!!! [/quote]

I just listened to your band on MySpace.  Sort of like Billy Corgan singing Muse songs, I mean that as a compliment.  Have you heard the Silversun Pickups?  Check them out if you haven''t, they are ace.  Anyway, here''s my suggestion. Why don''t your band approach the club with a version of On The Ball City?

[/quote]cheers - will do chops.  down to brighton with the boys tomoz to support them in the next stage of a channel 4 talent comp.  1 from 15 go through to the next round - televised -woo!!!dunno bout ''otbc'' - what do you reckon, a faster punchier version than the usual, strained ole tune warbled outa half sozzled norfolk throats???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Steve Burns"]Delia''s Gone by Al Stewart[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cheers - will do chops.  down to brighton with the boys tomoz to support them in the next stage of a channel 4 talent comp.  1 from 15 go through to the next round - televised -woo!!!

dunno bout ''otbc'' - what do you reckon, a faster punchier version than the usual, strained ole tune warbled outa half sozzled norfolk throats???
[/quote]

Good luck to them in Brighton.

I was thinking of a version that might sound as if it were played by Me First and the Gimme Gimme''s, i.e. a bit lairy and punky but still with a tune so as not to totally offend the old folk who like Status Quo.

lol - here''s the lyrics used by johnnie cash:

Delia, oh, Delia Delia all my life
If I hadn''t have shot poor
Delia I''d have had her for my wife
Delia''s gone, one more round Delia''s gone

I went up to Memphis
And I met Delia there Found her in her parlor
And I tied to her chair

She was low down and traveling
And she was cold and mean
Kind of evil make me want to Grab my sub machine

[Delia''s Gone lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

First time I shot her I shot her in the side
Hard to watch her suffer
But with the second shot she died

But jailer, oh, jailer Jailer,
I can''t sleep ''Cause all around my bedside
I hear the patter of Delia''s feet

So if you woman''s devilish
You can let her run
Or you can bring her down and do her
Like Delia got done

[/quote]

if its Johnny his version of NIN''s "hurt" would do for those depressing midweekers in rainy Burnley....

anyone think hsi song "ring of fire" is about one vindaloo too many?

jas :)

Them old people who like Status Quo eh... hey, whats that playing on me stereo... well whaddaya know, its the Quo!

And you''ll never guess what, Im still in school...

Anyone think a good plan might be sticking another song in before Let Me Entertain You, then just timing the run out to fit it ? 

The song we run out to is not good its awful.We need a new one!!

ANY SUGESTIONS?

the eco friendly song -its not that easty being green [:D]

Shiny Shiny - Haysi Fantayzee[:)]

We are the champions - Queen[:P]

Thriller - MJ[;)]

what have you got ???

something by the Wurzels! (combine Harvester maybe?)

If not maybe something that makes your ears bleed like Tool, Smashing Pumkins, Placebo etc.

I just thought,

Out In The Fields by Thin Lizzy

The name is sorta appropriate, and for some reason I can really see it working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLgcbxOoAmA

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

the one which leicester play!!!!

Fantastic choice . the post horn gallop. Only thing is is based on the Fox Hunt and has been played at Leicester for years.

But could somebody write something similar ofr us??? Cathy Dennis where are you when we need you!!!

[/quote]