Sign in to follow this  
NormanBirder

Match Thread

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Chris Brown has just scored his second goal of the afternoon against Charlton.

So it''s official, the world really has gone mad.

[/quote]

and Peter Thornes Scored

Russel off

sounds an utter shocking display.....well done boys, another quality performance! whats going on at the club? some real dodgy results of late. russell off again.....what a suprise 

I am only partially retarded, not totally, ''Umphries.  I commented Doherty had been sent off, giving a new creative way for us to lose the game, and you answered that "it wasn''t all his fault". When I asked for clarification, you went ballistic.  You did NOT say it wasn''t his fault WE WERE GETTING BEATEN. Your vague reply seemed to indicate it was in regards to the red card, not the score.

You are WAY more retarded than I am, that''s for sure.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

I am only partially retarded, not totally, ''Umphries.  I commented Doherty had been sent off, giving a new creative way for us to lose the game, and you answered that "it wasn''t all his fault". When I asked for clarification, you went ballistic.  You did NOT say it wasn''t his fault WE WERE GETTING BEATEN. Your vague reply seemed to indicate it was in regards to the red card, not the score.

You are WAY more retarded than I am, that''s for sure.

[/quote]

Well here''s what you said earlier:

[quote]Now Doherty has found a new creatvie way to screw things up for us. Again.[/quote]

Which rather suggests that you think it was his fault that we screwed up. When there are in fact 10 other players on the pitch too who can also take responsibility (not to mention the manager). And that is why I said what I did. Looks like I''m not the only one being vague.

Too be honest, I was not surprised we lost, we have won maybe 1 game in 40 years or something like that.