Sign in to follow this  
Canary In Arkansas (CIA)

2 Questions...O.K. 3

Do you think Roeder has been asked to slow things down a little and wait until next year to really push for promotion?

(Note team selections)

With so many loan players out after the season and the prospect of others leaving as well, what will our team look like next year?

Chances of new ownership next year?

I dont think he has been told to slow down promotion because that would mean he is trying to lose matches, but I do think we will have a better chance of staying up if we go up next season rather than this season. (but we wont now anyway!)

I think are team will look very different next season.  And with all these players leaving next season we will have to get in alot of players and that will cost money wich means the board have to back GR

Naaa no new ownership next year.  I think it will come soon in the near future but not next season, but I could be wrong.

[quote user="Canary In Arkansas CIA"]Do you think Roeder has been asked to slow things down a little and wait until next year to really push for promotion? (Note team selections) With so many loan players out after the season and the prospect of others leaving as well, what will our team look like next year? Chances of new ownership next year?[/quote]

Nil mate, absolutely nil.

After our last few games I am beginning to think next year will be another fight at the bottom of the table. Whilst I feel Roeder done well initiially the chopping and changing of the team beggars belief. Roeder states he has no favourites thats not the way it comes across to me. If all the players that are under contract decide it is time to go I wouldn''t be suprised because Roeder shows no loyalty to any player.

[quote]Do you think Roeder has been asked to slow things down a little and wait until next year to really push for promotion? [/quote]

we arent safe from relegation yet!!!! any "slowing down" is suicidal at this stage of the season!

jas :)

1.  noway norwich deliebratly slowing down, i think really your expectations have risen and say for example two months ago you play wolves/wba/watford/stoke etc... you would probably be thinking id take 1pt given our situation, now you guys thinking we could take 3pts

thats a good thing on your side because it shows how far you come but you also got to take into count 3months ago you was down the bottom.

2. i made the case in jan saying your squad be extremly thin come june/july if none your current loanees come perm deals. this means norwich will be very busy in summer and could take the team view months at least to gel together.

so expecting promotion push is little high and maybe two years time, but theres no reason why not norwich could achieve least playoffs. also got look league will be toughest EVER next year - with likes of swansea coming up and doncaster, forest leeds could all cause problems. derby, fulham come down who got good players for this standard and derby are mostly prepared like watford last year. then you got likes of boro/bolton/reading/newcastle/sunderland/wigan in chance going down

all on paper would look to be top 6 team, then you got money sides such as coventry, qpr, ipswich from this year who may miss out

3. never say never, probably unlikely, you have to remember deals dont happen overnight they take time, and even if you find a potential buyer you have to find out there reasons for wanting takeover etc...

Boyo - I think "things" carry on the way they have been the next few games you might need to a new avatar next season!Can''t help thinking Rusty was at the top of Glenn''s list of players who need to convince him they want to be here next year.