Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

7/1

are the odds betfair are offering on Relegation....

they offer 14/1 for the playoffs...

you can get 34/1 on Bristol Rovers to win the FA cup...

Barnsley are 2nd faves at 10/1 behind pompey (4/1)

and 1000/1 on Hucks to finish top scorer in the division this season....

just some food for thought for those who like a flutter!

jas :)

7/1 should suggest that we have got a pretty long way to fall for it to happen; in November I seem to recall we were evens or worse - and you''d have been forgiven for thinking then that most supporters had already given up. 

At the end of the day of course we still have to pick up some points, but there are many sides much deeper in the crapper than we are - and I for one would settle for our current position given where we have been this season.  We were always going to have a run of poor results after such a good one - even the best sides always have a dip - it is just a little sad that the usual suspects are all too ready to slag off all and sundry when it came. 

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Rovers now 25/1. Much better a couple of weeks ago when they were 500/1...[/quote]

Did you have a cheeky punt?

[/quote]

That I did. Fingers crossed that Rovers make it a clean sweep for the FA Cup underdogs this weekend.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

are the odds betfair are offering on Relegation....

[/quote]

Don''t go to Betfair! All you who think we are going to get relegated need to get to Corals quick smart!!! At Corals we are 16/1! Now just think about that for a moment, £25 quid at those odds will buy your League One season ticket. http://www.coral.co.uk/sbuk.go?page=grouppage&groupid=137143

I recommend this bet especially for those poor fools who got their fingers burned betting on Jim Duffy to be manager. Surely the same poor fools wouldn''t get their fingers burned twice would they??? [*-)]