Sign in to follow this  

Is it just me or is anyone annoyed by the inane prattlings of the one sometimes known as Ist Wizard.  With almost 6,000 postings of which only a fraction are of the remoest interest.  He starts a pointless thread and insists on replying to it see Gwiz of 15 posts almost 1/3 are by the idiot wizard, see Trust Me of 54 posts 1/4 replies down to the 1st idiot.

No less than 3 times has he threatened to abandon the facade of this pointless persona, placing his hexes at the drop of a hat.   I guess he will be turning me into a frog.

Kindly button it.

[quote user="pete"]

Is it just me or is anyone annoyed by the inane prattlings of the one sometimes known as Ist Wizard.  With almost 6,000 postings of which only a fraction are of the remoest interest.  He starts a pointless thread and insists on replying to it see Gwiz of 15 posts almost 1/3 are by the idiot wizard, see Trust Me of 54 posts 1/4 replies down to the 1st idiot.

No less than 3 times has he threatened to abandon the facade of this pointless persona, placing his hexes at the drop of a hat.   I guess he will be turning me into a frog.

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

Gee, you''re a right old laugh, and an example of whats wrong with this message board at times pal.

I reply a lot to posters, because I respect people enough to do that sort of thing, unlike you ,who in my opinion, are just plain nasty!.[:|]

...he more than adds to the rich tapestry of these forums. My only complaint is that he should have started his thread in the ''it''s just not football'' thread. I mean all he has done is change his name (momentarily) - it is saying something that he felt that it should have it''s own thread and that would point to rampant egotism on his part.I think he realised that after 6 hours yesterday the thread only had had 250 reads - he then realised that being 1st Wizard actually attracts readers (go figure) from either his notoriety or the fact that people will always watch an accident waiting to happen.

[quote user="david e jervis"]

Gee, you''re a right old laugh, and an example of whats wrong with this message board at times pal.

I reply a lot to posters, because I respect people enough to do that sort of thing, unlike you ,who in my opinion, are just plain nasty!.[:|]

[/quote]

You''ll always be 1st Wizard to me! [:D]

[quote user="pete"]

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

No, I think Wiz should be free to post as he sees fit.  If you don''t like his posts, don''t read them.  I disagree with perhaps 50% of everything he says (because halfway through he usually changes his mind), but he adds to this forum in a way that mean-spirited personal attacks like this one do not.  Maybe you should take your own advice and button it.

[quote user="pete"]

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

No, I think Wiz should be free to post as he sees fit.  If you don''t like his posts, don''t read them.  I disagree with perhaps 50% of everything he says (because halfway through he usually changes his mind), but he adds to this forum in a way that mean-spirited personal attacks like this one do not.  Maybe you should take your own advice and button it.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete"]

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was going to say pretty much the same thing. Pete''s post took my breath away to be perfectly honest.

[quote user="david e jervis"][quote user="pete"]

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Change your name back to 1stWizard now!!

why should he button it? hes as much right to voice his opinion as everyone else, maybe you dont agree with what he says but to tell him to button it is out of order!!

I think Wiz should be free to post as he sees fit.

I said that yesterday about someone else on a different thread and got called ''knobcheese'' for it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]NegativeVibes said: Change your name back to 1stWizard now!!

As its you my friend.[:D]

[/quote]aaaaaaaaqAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH [:''(][:@][:^)][8o|][8-)][8o|]

He''s CHANGED IT AGAIN !!  [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

I said that yesterday about someone else on a different thread and got called ''knobcheese'' for it.

[/quote]

I like your avatar, Steve.  That insult seems slightly unfair!  Was the poster about thirteen years old?

If its to do with NCFC then fine, if not it should be posted in the off topic forum, and if its not then the Mods should Mod.  No offence guys but you are letting one person prattle on about anything they want in the main forum - if we all acted the same way this forum would be swamped with rubbish.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete"]

Kindly button it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

[/quote]

Thats sad Steve, several posters on here, Lappin, Mister Chops and old YC are very good at the old ''put downs'' but aren''t ever spiteful with it.

Sadly, you got one idiot who was.

Forget them, they don''t count for nowt.

To be clear on this I should have added :

Thats sad Steve, several posters on here, Lappin, Mister Chops and old YC are very good at the old ''put downs'' but aren''t ever spiteful with it, and I love them for it!  [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

aaaaaaaaqAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH [:''(][:@][:^)][8o|][8-)][8o|]

He''s CHANGED IT AGAIN !!  [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]

[/quote]Yes, again and again and again.... he changes his opinion almost hourly, it''s a total joke, why anyone would even consider taking this clown seriously is beyond me.OH WAIT.....

.....you were talking about his name change! MY MISTAKE!

1st Wizard wrote

Thats sad Steve, several posters on here, Lappin, Mister Chops and old YC are very good at the old ''put downs'' but aren''t ever spiteful with it, and I love them for it!  Yes [Y]

Thanks for that vote of confidence Wiz !

The thing is, whatever your shade of opinion we are all bound togther by one thing, Norwich City FC

I don''t agree with some things on here, but I respect everyones right to their view.