Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

From promotion to relegation form.....

Stoke were average tonight - and I don''t believe they were playing at 100%..........After the first 15 minutes we were then just above rubbish.

Final delivery of ours was very poor, the goal conceded was inconceivable, and I was so frustrated at the final whistle.

I honestly fear for us in the remainder of the games......Over 50+ points are required.......and on current form, we''ll struggle to get them.

"But it''s only a personal opinion, and I''m sure others feel differently"......[:S]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Stoke were average tonight - and I don''t believe they were playing at 100%..........After the first 15 minutes we were then just above rubbish.

Final delivery of ours was very poor, the goal conceded was inconceivable, and I was so frustrated at the final whistle.

I honestly fear for us in the remainder of the games......Over 50+ points are required.......and on current form, we''ll struggle to get them.

"But it''s only a personal opinion, and I''m sure others feel differently"......[:S]

[/quote]

I feel the same way Mello.

We are going to need an average of a point a game to survive and on last nights evidence that is going to be hard.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I feel the same way Mello.

We are going to need an average of a point a game to survive and on last nights evidence that is going to be hard.

it''s true, there''s very little clubs in this division who are much better than us on our day !

the thing is .. our day doesn''t seem to come very often !

we started brilliantly last night, passing football the movement and everything the fans have been waiting for all season !

i understand not being able to keep that up for 90 mins .. however, atleast play with some passion ! and grit and determination !

after stoke scored may i say a very soft goal, our heads went down only after when ched came on we started creating things again ! .. and even then it wasn''t enough ..

we''ll be struggling to get the 50+ if roeder doesn''t do something soon !