Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Incompetent or cynically calculating ?

I am so depressed I want to cry,

Has the Board been so cynical as to lure us in to the Idea that we could actually be contenders in this division bringing in loan players to cover the signings we failed to make in the summer to ensure we dont get relagated and get us to buy more season tickets ?

Or do they actually believe we have a hope with our remaining strikeforce of achieving anything ??

We have not got a team worthy of competing in this division let alone a squad and again we have allowed ourselves to get to within a day of our second striker waving goodbye without getting anyone in. Something should have been done weeks ago or are we in the dark ?

Incompetent or cynically calculating ?

You decide.

this is a hard one

and knowing this board you can beat they would like to be the second

but are in reality the first

i have wept many tears over this club, keelan''s glove and i am not going to put myself through it anymore, saturday will be my final game as well as hucks!!

My understanding is that Hux would not lower his wage demands to a level that were acceptable to city. This suggests that a fee had been agreed with Man City hence Hux meeting with the board yesterday evening.

Is this a lack of ambition from the club or a sign of ambition (wanting the player) being defeated by a players unreasonable (in the boards eyes) wage demands? My Nottongham friends confirm that this was the situation with HUx last season - wanted to move but not for those wages - a remember we offered Brennan more wages than Forest too.

Its a return to the old debate - there is ambition and selling your sole to the devil/ putting all your eggs in one basket. I think this is the latter & like the Colin Davey affair will trust theboards judgement on this.

All these fans deserting a club over the greed of a player does not make sense - after all these incompetents got us to third in the table and I still remain optomistic that NW will get a Crouch replacement (a quality target man is what the club really needs anyway) - it may just take more than a game or two.

I said at the start of the season this is a crunch season for NW and the board. If you had told me then that we would be third at the half way stage I would have snapped your hands off.

Its not over till the fat lady sings - and until then this fat bloke will be behind the team every game..

OTBC

as usual we have to now sit through the coming months looking over one shoulder , good job we have 40 points in the bag !

you would have thought with this so called share issue being offered the banks could have leant money against it for Hucks and Crouch

oh well , same old Norwich ! the only problem is the scum are on our other shoulder !!!!!!!!